Baroness Betty Boothroyd DEAD

I only knew she was still alive because she went to see a musical about herself in Manchester a few weeks back. RIP.

RIP hun. She taught me it was OK to be the closeted lesbian I am today.

RIP Betty.

A reminder of when there was a little more dignity in politics.

She was probably the first CELEBRITY speaker. I think the Commons were only televised from about 1986 and she got the job in about 1992. I couldn't name any of the ones before her. And then of course came Bercow and future Xmas Day Strictly star Hoyle.

Was she involved in the mythical but definitely real love triangle with Moira Stewart and Pam St Clement? I feel like I've either made it up, because I wanted it to be real or it's FACT.

Last edited:
Former Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson simply tweeted: "Betty Boothroyd was magnificent."

Another lover? Totally shipping a May to December sapphic love tryst between Ruth and Betty.

Was she involved in the mythical but definitely real love triangle with Moira Stewart and Pam St Clement. I feel like I've either made it up, because I wanted it to be real or it's FACT.
I remember the Valerie Singleton, Selina Scott and Joan Armatrading one. That must have been either a fever dream or a fucking great hand of Celebrity Foo Bump.

Selina Scott is 71!

I never heard the lesbian rumours about Selina. I think I like every single lesbian mentioned in this topic. They really are a fantastic species.

RIP Betty Boothroyd - thank you for all you did for me (giving me my first ever point on the Moopy Deathlist)

Last edited:
Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom