Best Alcazar Entry

• Total voters
Blame It On The Disco for me. It's just EVERYTHING I want from Alcazar in one absolutely perfect package.

Stay The Night is obviously equally amazing, but suffers slightly for me in 2021 for not being able to watch on YouTube in anything better than POTATO quality last few times I've checked :D

I'd like Singing To Heaven to be played at my funeral.

What the FUCK is the Headlines slander in this thread? It's a FORCE OF NATURE! It's BETTER THAN COKE!

(@Lume The first video has the wrong audio, and the second one has sync issues and is the inferior semi final performance).
The "Not a Sinner Nor a Saint" video seems to have the studio audio, which I don't think will affect the results. The second problem I cannot find. Are you guys having sync problems with Alcastar?

The semi performance has mysteriously vanished from youtube. Did Fuckiadickore file a lawsuit? :disco:

Anyway, for anyone looking for the best Alcazar experience, it has to be Alcazarized (Scandinavian Edition).

Burning is their best song .. but I’m the only one who voted for Headlines here so ..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom