• Feel Me Heaven

• Seven Lives

• Goodbye Milky-way

• Sanedess Pt.2

• Amen

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love ‘Callas Went Away’ as well :disco:

ANYTHING FROM THE FIRST ALBUM BASICALLY

Then my hands go down to your hard nipples, you beg for more... I whisper into your ear Enya (accidentally) so you immediately run away from my arms to check your mail and OMG, your mother's sister's cat died so bye for the thoughts of a nice rough humping.

Then my hands go down to your hard nipples, you beg for more... I whisper into your ear Enya (accidentally) so you immediately run away from my arms to check your mail and OMG, your mother's sister's cat died so bye for the thoughts of a nice rough humping.
Isn’t it always the way :(

FUNERAL’S TOMORROW

@Zu 2 darling, I'd love for you to invite all others on this lounge to grieve, but.. are anyone but us even allowed here honey. I don't understand these lounge rules. Btw. You look great today *crouches to kiss inner thigh*

Reactions: Zu
I’m a bit sad that ungrateful Virgin gave Micky the boot before the release of ‘The Fall Of A Rebel Angel’ although I grant you that there had been diminishing returns. He gave us SPARKLING SANDRA PRODUCTIONS YOU CUNTS!

I'm sure we can all.. both agree that Micky really deserved better. And The Fall Of A Rebel Angel is a good albam!

OMG we could become the lounge’s hottest new power couple ZULU

And how EXOTIC! :disco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any rules? :horny:
I think anything pre-arranged is a no no as one never knows which way the wind may blow

I think MAKE THEM UP AS YOU GO ALONG would meet the criteria

Don’t want to interrupt this little rendez-vous but I’ve just finished a deep rinse cycle of the GH from ages ago.

I came to the conclusion that Sadeness and Return to Innocence are solid gold classics and do something very special to me nostalgically that I don’t think anything else can.

also that The Screen Behind the Mirror was the album with the most songs that pricked my ears so I might go with that next

Don’t want to interrupt this little rendez-vous but I’ve just finished a deep rinse cycle of the GH from ages ago.

I came to the conclusion that Sadeness and Return to Innocence are solid gold classics and do something very special to me nostalgically that I don’t think anything else can.

also that The Screen Behind the Mirror was the album with the most songs that pricked my ears so I might go with that next
The Scream Behind the Mirror was my first Enigma album and I love it. Very melodic and good. Also my fave Gravity of Love is there.

The Scream Behind the Mirror was my first Enigma album and I love it. Very melodic and good. Also my fave Gravity of Love is there.

yeah I love Gravity of Love too, it seems from the SBTM tracks on the GH that the theme of the album was mixing classical pieces in, which I rather love

yeah I love Gravity of Love too, it seems from the SBTM tracks on the GH that the theme of the album was mixing classical pieces in, which I rather love
Yes and the Screen Behind the Mirror really flows as an album 🌊

Well, a bit belated but I have done the aforementioned rinse of SBTM, it is pretty cohesive, even if it does sometimes drift towards sameyness, not helped when they reuse vocal lines in other songs.

It’s a good VIBE anyway, good for studying while listening to as well, it’s not too intrusive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom