Beyoncé - act i: RENAISSANCE

along with Heated I really feel this is the best song on Renaissance and somehow a touch UNDERRATED

4, 3, 2. fuckin'. busy.

the gradual transition from icy banger to cunty disco groove is utterly :disco:, it feels like the sun coming out. and

nasty is my guilty pleasure
(nasty, nasty girl)

has to be a reference to Nasty Girl by DC, right? the entire last 90 seconds is such a fever dream

along with Heated I really feel this is the best song on Renaissance and somehow a touch UNDERRATED

4, 3, 2. fuckin'. busy.

the gradual transition from icy banger to cunty disco groove is utterly :disco:, it feels like the sun coming out. and

nasty is my guilty pleasure
(nasty, nasty girl)

has to be a reference to Nasty Girl by DC, right? the entire last 90 seconds is such a fever dream

The best thing she's ever done for me. TRULY.

Virgo's Groove video has LEAKED but it's impossible to track down :shock: I can only see SNIPPETS (PLEASE) here and there. The hive is on full throttle.

the visuals :disco:

having missed this tour I WILL be going to see this. also obsessed with her in this unboxing.

NOT the fucking HEATED GIGGLE at the end :D when did she become so fun?

yes!

I saw the film last night. absolutely incredible stuff. thrilled to finally see the tour since I missed it for real, obviously 11/10 (Pure/Honey oh my GOD) but the docu parts are really brrilliant too. she's never been more open about her life or state of mind. it really gave a glimpse at the smart, funny, quite goofy, open-hearted human behind the "machine" (in her words). fabulous stuff, the whole cinema burst into applause at various points. so much respect for this woman. the camerawork is also absolutely astonishing and captures things you can't quite believe at times... a hard recommend.

it also cemented that Renaissance is THE album of the '20s, without competition. utterly bulletproof.

That new song though

:ToneNervous:

Remember when Beyonce released good music ?

Remember when Beyonce released good music ?
Picardpalm.gif

Love you Jarketta but I wouldn’t even put Renaissance as the best album of the month it was released, let alone the decade. My least favourite album of hers to date! So many of the dance influences were so derivative and cliche to me…

if HEATED doesn't melt you into a pool of DRIPPIN' GAY LAVA i fear there is no hope

Extending the tour, and saying Hong Kong in quite a fun way

OH WAIT

She's just saying that they can watch the film :D

CRUEL!

It did seem slightly odd that she would be performing in Andorra :eyes:

• Haha
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom