Beyoncé - act i: RENAISSANCE

I used to have MANY moments to Dangerously In Love 2. Yes I AM THAT BASIC BITCH.

03085224-AFA2-47E4-8715-93A94B6F1E05.jpeg

Y'all seriously doing the most with your rates. What in the data analysis is going on here?

It's a 7/10 for me. Interested to listen to Act 2.

Virgo's Groove is not getting the love it deserves. that beat is hypnotic.

I'm obsessed with PURE/HONEY to kind of a scary degree. I mean, the grip this song has on me. the slow build, the tension, "buss is bitch, bisous", the way it explodes so beautifully into sunlight and bliss... those adlibs... it's many moods in one, all of which are fabulous.

and the album isn't getting old at all. I just think she DID what needed to be DONE :disco:

I haven’t listened to much music this week but while studying I put this on in 3 chunks, and I’m quite excited by it :o

I’ve never really been a Beyoncé album fan but the self-titled really did the business, and this is giving me similar vibes

I'm obsessed with PURE/HONEY to kind of a scary degree. I mean, the grip this song has on me. the slow build, the tension, "buss is bitch, bisous", the way it explodes so beautifully into sunlight and bliss... those adlibs... it's many moods in one, all of which are fabulous.

and the album isn't getting old at all. I just think she DID what needed to be DONE :disco:
Bad bitches. TO THE: LEFT

stilletos KICKING
vintage CRYSTAL OFF THE BAR!

rent-free existence in my mind

Cuff It is taking off organically / exploding on TikTok

projected to re-enter the Hot 100 this week. also added to Today's Top Hits on Spotify, and soon to overtake Alien Superstar on total streams. Break My Soul was already pulled from US radio so here's hoping they have the good sense to push this.

Cuff It is doing well on iTunes UK and while it means nothing in current sales it's actually become a decent barometer for what singles are about to break out next. The ones that emerge organically at least.

I dont care for this album sadly but Alien Superstar has emerged as the one track (besides the Vogue remix of BMS) that I actually go back to.

I don't remember most of the album tbh, but Church Girl is fun. Beyonce is best for me when she's a little ratchet.

Oh didn’t moopy like this?

I LOVE IT. I can happily listen right through every time, and I love the continuous mix of the album. Yeah it does go off the boil a bit in the middle but it’s got enough momentum.

After being nonplussed by Break My Soul I find myself looking forward to it now

And I’m definitely not in the Beyhive, for me she was a great singles artist up to “4”, then “Beyoncé” shredded my buss. I wanted to like “Lemonade” more than I did but I’m glad she’s still got it in her

I’m loving this album, probably the best of the year for me.

I also love it. It took me a while; it felt very low-key, lo-fi and underwhelming at first. But I think it’s such an interesting album, I like not knowing where songs are going to go, I love all the little ear wormy melodies.

I don't think it's low key at all :eyes: it's an extremely maximalist work. everything plus the kitchen sink in a lot of cases. and of course it works a TREAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom