Big Brother: Best Shows Ever

Remember when Nichola phoned Big Breakfast and left a voicemail crying about her single flopping and they played it on air and laughed at her. :(

Whoever done the casting for BB4 was hopefully hung, drawn, and QUARTERED. Who would have thought it was a good idea to let STEPH enter the house. :manson:
True, what a load of old TOOT - though I could see this best-of show using one of the episodes about Cameron's exchange trip with BB Africa and Gaetano entering the house, more because it was a big moment rather than it being that good.

Remember when Nichola phoned Big Breakfast and left a voicemail crying about her single flopping and they played it on air and laughed at her. :(
LINK PLEASE :D

Didn’t they introduce the wake up alarm after Season 4 because they would just stay in bed all day :D

She also shares a surname with the BEST CONTESTANT OF ALL TIME.

689221_bonnie_holt_ed3eb7279b7f72074faa42553b769caf

It must have been so satisfying for the production team when Channel 5 were dying to axe it and the Roxy thing happened. The episode where that unravels is one of the very best. The format delivering YET AGAIN :disco:

The precursor to Channel 5’s ‘fuck this lot are shit 4 OUT 4 IN’
And then the silly bastards got rid of the WRONG ONES. Sarah and the twins could have been classic.

In fact, if the boot order of that series had been reversed, it would be up there with the absolute best.

Poor thing :(

I own 4 cd singles from BB contestants, and they all made the singles chart. Let's see if any of you can guess the correct list of the shit I own :disco:

And then the silly bastards got rid of the WRONG ONES. Sarah and the twins could have been classic.

In fact, if the boot order of that series had been reversed, it would be up there with the absolute best.
Oh yes not that POOR PENNILESS CHLOE winning

*shares pictures of her on holiday in DUBAI before she went into the house*

I also seem to remember a fantastic C5 episode involving Denise Welch pulling down the pajama bottoms of a Playboy twin and Nicole footballers wife screaming to be let out of the house at the top of the stairs :disco:

Just before BB5 they aired an special "best top 40 moments in BB", voted by the audience, does anyone remember that? I found it the other day in the folder "things that Alla inexplicably downloaded for no reason".

Trailer with more clips of the episodes. No Channel 5

The theme song?
Samanda with Barbie Girl?

Caroline had one called Prince Charming but I think that never saw the light of day
Oh I own the theme song too, I forgot about that! :D But it's such a banger, didn't go top 5 or so? God I have so much shit:D:disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom