Big Brother Series 7 TWITTER REWATCH. Live launch 7th May.

Will

User
Big Brother UK series 7 being live streamed in its entirety, night by night, from next week.

Apparently they're streaming it via Twitter, and have been doing random episodes from all the series recently. Anyone caught any of their streams? Are they reliable?

If it's good quality, I'm gonna tune in for as much of this as possible. Bonnie, Grace, Nicki, Aisleyne, Lea, Susie - such an iconic series with so many moments.

Zu 2

User
Honestly that theme tune STILL does things to me. This makes it sound like I’ve led a very disordered life WHICH I OBVIOUSLY HAVE but I once took an E before one of the opening nights and ran round screaming and crying at home the minute the music started :disco:

ButterTart

Party dude
Honestly that theme tune STILL does things to me. This makes it sound like I’ve led a very disordered life WHICH I OBVIOUSLY HAVE but I once took an E before one of the opening nights and ran round screaming and crying at home the minute the music started :disco:
In fairness I can imagine you doing that to the Points of View theme tune as well.

Bizarre choice of series to stream, although I do love the majority of the cast it suffers for the existence of Pete and Nikki.

Mugatu

🚀 🚀 🚀
Yeah, I'd pick BB5 (constant arguing, bitching and psychological trauma that reminds me of our current glamorous surroundings) or CBB4 (RULA, YER KNOW WHAT?! FUCK OFF!) over BB7, which isn't quite in my top tier.

Last edited:

Will

User
Bizarre choice of series to stream, although I do love the majority of the cast it suffers for the existence of Pete and Nikki.

They had a Twitter vote, with this, series 6, 5 and a later series that I haven't seen.

The Charley and Channelle series was the last one I watched.

Lucille

PLAYING DIRTY
I do enjoy the Kinga year. Was that the year with Anthony and Craig?!? Thankfully I learnt that year never to embarrass myself pursuing unavailable straight guys. :eyes:

Zu 2

User
Yeah, I'd pick BB5 (constant arguing, bitching and psychological trauma that reminds me of our current glamorous surroundings) or CBB5 (RULA, YER KNOW WHAT?! FUCK OFF!) over BB7, which isn't quite in my top tier.

Definitely BB5 and CBB5. Those next please. I do declare those two to be my favourite TV moments EVER

Oh LET’S :disco:

Last edited:

Ag

User
BB5 was absolute TV gold from beginning to end. BB7 was messy, funny and glorious.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
I'm here for Susie. What an icon and her climax of "you're no lady" is an effective finale not even "we've found a Corona cure" could compete with.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Big Brother UK series 7 being live streamed in its entirety, night by night, from next week.

Apparently they're streaming it via Twitter, and have been doing random episodes from all the series recently. Anyone caught any of their streams? Are they reliable?

If it's good quality, I'm gonna tune in for as much of this as possible. Bonnie, Grace, Nicki, Aisleyne, Lea, Susie - such an iconic series with so many moments.

@ButterTart, can you split this into a new thread please from here?

There's clearly thread potential in its own right

Tisch

Pauline Quirke has passed away...
My obsession with that series lasted literally about TEN YEARS after it ended that I don't really think I *need* to see it again. :D

I often wonder what Bonneh is up to these days and if she ever did pay for those stolen pizzas...

Suomi

User
Anyway, the most disturbing thing about this series is the horrific transphobic treatment of Sam. Nikki might have been hilarious but her and Grace’s treatment and comments to Sam do not stand up today, so it will be interesting to see the fall-out.

Furthermore, I seem to remember the genuinely mentally vulnerable Shabaz really going through it at the beginning :(

Alla

Beast in Black
This is VERY uncomfortable to watch, any other than Nikki wouldn't get away with it. Poor Sam :(

Kalabaliken

Pop Precision Since 1978
Oh is this the Shabaz series? I’m sure I’ve already told you all that I knew him from the Glasgow gay scene back in the day. He was a character back then. I’m still gobsmacked he made it on the show!

Rita

User
woman-raising-hand.png

I am here for this Moopy.

Reactions: SDF

Shirley

BIG-HEARTED BUNNY
So they're NOT streaming it on youtube now. I thought they WOULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THAT

But they are doing it on TWITCH. Whatever THAT is *old*

Alla

Beast in Black
I would have prefered BB5 or BB6, the first weeks of BB7 are amazing, but then it goes downhill, specially after Nikki re-entering the house. Still I'll probably watch it.

Soldi

Super Moderator
I’d also watch up until Nikki’s (first) eviction considering the series then becomes quite STALE and a bit MESSY

Soldi

Super Moderator
Don't tell me you watched this! How? :D
Most of the series was on YouTube up until a couple of years ago :D I used to watch it religiously for a few years then it was cancelled again and now I’ve lost all interest.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
It looks like Twitch is on PS4. If so, I'll be able to live comment. It would feel a bit odd watching on your phone and having to wait pledge my admiration of Lady Suzie.

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
What is twitch?!

yes I’m old and incapable of googling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom