Big Brother Series 7 TWITTER REWATCH. Live launch 7th May.

This guy's put together some candid zoom chats of ex housemates, which I haven't seen yet but apparently while nothing new is revealed, is a nice look back and catch up on what they're up to today.

BB1 and BB2 are the only ones up at the moment but he's definitely filmed series 6 and 7 as well.

Glyn has tweeted to say some housemates from his season wouldn't take part as they wouldn't do it for free. :eyes:

I must say that all of them look pretty fucking great considering it has been 20 years. Yes, EVEN NICHOLA. Still obsessed with QOL Anna Nolan - I wish I could have even a tenth of her easy-going, laid back energy.

I've got really into a BB recap podcast called Please Do Not Swear which started back at the start of lockdown. They are recapping Big Brother from the beginning with each episode covering a week in the house. They are a good bit of the way through season two at the moment, and have interviewed Anna and and fellow fave Narinder along the way. It's hosted by two irish gays and a girl around my age with a rather MOOPY sense of humour. I RECOMMEND.

Last edited:
This guy's put together some candid zoom chats of ex housemates, which I haven't seen yet but apparently while nothing new is revealed, is a nice look back and catch up on what they're up to today.

BB1 and BB2 are the only ones up at the moment but he's definitely filmed series 6 and 7 as well.

Glyn has tweeted to say some housemates from his season wouldn't take part as they wouldn't do it for free. :eyes:

The second video is great. Narinder just talks over everyone. Amma was great as well.

Why doesn't Nichola 'The Game' Holt tell her stupid fucking daughter to shut the fuck up?

I can guarantee that she's the parent that goes in and complains to the teachers when her kid gets a detention for being a really annoying cow and says 'well the teacher should be able to control the class', even though she can't control one kid in her own home.

Watching the Madeline Stowe of reality TV, SUZIE VERRICO, have her solo interview. She's even more lovely than I remembered. I hope she gets a gig on daytime TV sometime soon.

Rylan chatting to most of the big names from series 7, including Aisleyne, Grace, Nikki and Bonneh

Can anyone watch that video? It says I have to verify my age and I can't just do it with my email, I have to scan an ID? What the hell!?

Can anyone watch that video? It says I have to verify my age and I can't just do it with my email, I have to scan an ID? What the hell!?
:D it works fine for me... must be to do with the fact it's a gambling channel

:D it works fine for me... must be to do with the fact it's a gambling channel
It happened to me 2 days ago with another video, but I thought it was a mistake or so. I can't watch it unless I give my credit card details or scan an ID to prove I'm an adult. Well FUCK THEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom