Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Anyone for another sequel to a popular franchise where it's the same except the actors are dead old? No? Well too bad, because here's this:

So much for the whole 'Keanu is ageless' meme, all it took was a razor :(

Also, Summer 2020? Good luck! Unless it's going direct to streaming, I suppose :eyes:

Reactions: dUb
It’s supposed to be August, so there’s some hope. Pure nostalgia here. Nice to see Alex Winter again.

Oh I remember liking these or at least the second one when I rented it on VHS but it really doesn’t seem like something I would enjoy at all :zombie:

This has got middling reviews of the "I'm so glad something is here to cheer me up in the Age Of Corona" kind but I'm not having it. This is actually teeth grindingly awful :D

I didn't go back and watch the originals as planned but it only took a few minutes of this to make me glad that I didn't. Alex Winter comes out of it OK (if you excuse the completely lack of anything approaching funny in the script) but Keanu is like a sentient waxwork on wheels. Whatever he's having, keep it. He loosens up a bit in some of the different timelines, but not much. Let's hope they oil his joints up a bit more before Matrix 4 gets going.

Hats off to Brigette Lundy-Paine as Keanu's daughter though. If there's a worse performance to be had in film this year, I don't want to see it. Excruciating.

2/10. Party on DUDE :zombie:

I'll watch it when it hits TV. Until then, not interested.

What a baffling ordeal this was, not a single line of funny dialogue. The Dave Grohl cameo was poor, I'm not sure what Kid Cuddi(:zombie:) was up to. He was phoning it in, the ending was shit, thankfully it doesn't really set it up for another. Worst film I've seen this year.

The only film I’ve seen this year at the cinema and utterly, utterly dreadful. I don’t think I giggled once.

I don’t remember a lot of the originals but it certainly doesn’t translate well to 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom