billie eilish - bad guy

Well having listened through twice, this album is beautiful, dark and pretty amazing. SUCH a vibe.
I wish I was a 13 year old so I could be as obsessed with it as I really want to be :disco:

I would have loved 'When I Was Older' tacked on at the end, as it certainly would fit with the rest of the album. I guess that doesn't really matter though as Spotify playlists are a thing :D

Well having listened through twice, this album is beautiful, dark and pretty amazing. SUCH a vibe.
I wish I was a 13 year old so I could be as obsessed with it as I really want to be :disco:

I would have loved 'When I Was Older' tacked on at the end, as it certainly would fit with the rest of the album. I guess that doesn't really matter though as Spotify playlists are a thing :D

When I Was Older is my favourite thing I've heard from her, gorgeous.

I like Bad Guy very much too and the DUHs are enjoyably obnoxious. I did wonder if her stuff is the kind of thing to take the odd track or two at a time from, but I'll have to give the album a go.

Just listened to the current album - surprised at how minimal it is but it works because of the variety in her delivery. "Bad Guy" definitely stood out - I like how it changes pace, which made me think it was a different track for the last minute or so until she whispered the title. Clever, creative and fun.

She discovered this bitch last night. Brilliant innovative pop. I can see why the kids are losing their shit for her. For the first time in generations pop stars, I'm a BIT JEALOUS.

There is something naturally alien about her, I think and that's very appealing to me.

I've only listened to a few songs but she does seem quite authentically weird and offbeat. Recording a pop album like a horror movie soundtrack is a cool idea.

?

I couldn't see a topic for Bad Guy at all, just ameraal's one for bellyache, which these posts come from. I split this from that as it seemed silly that we had no thread for one of the biggest female-fronted pop hits of 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom