BK25 - Beverley Knight

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

In the absence of new music, I’m quite excited for a live album.

Did we know that she has a part in the new Cinderella movie? :o

Yes! From playing Cinderella in the Wolverhampton Pantomime to playing an UNDISCLOSED ROLE in the HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER! :o

She’s been very good at diversifying her career in the last 15 years. I haven’t paid as much attention simply because I haven’t seen her live in a very long time. She really is a live artist. The update of “Flavour Of The Old School” is very good, I’ve been listening all summer.

I saw her last year on her Stevie Wonder tour. I’m really pleased she’s having success, she’s immensely talented and a grafter.

It’s nice that she managed to find herself a niche between judging talent shows and doing musicals.

She's also a lovely person - so good for her

She is indeed a lovely person.

Given her extensive runs in major west end shows she must be positively minted now. Certainly earning more money than she ever did as a pop act.

I always felt she was so much better than her generally rather bland material - and that's coming from Moopy's #1 Louise apologist!

But she does seem lovely and I'm glad she's doing well.

Ahh good on her. She had her birthday party in Albert Schloss Birmingham last week and got brought up on stage to sing with the regular gospel choir. Absolute queen.

I really do think she’s super-human

Granted, this is the best song in Sylvia and she’s very much a supporting player. 90% of the rest of the show is a blatant and unashamed Hamilton rip-off.

She was just amazing at the Olivier awards and loved her getting the award. Really thinking about seeing her on the 50 tour, I have not seen her live in years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom