Boris Johnson vs Covid - intensive care and subsequent self-isolation

HE HAS ARISEN just like JESUS

It's all just too batshit. From Death's Door to release and address to camera in about 3 days.

And I agree @cwej, I'm not sure why his PR team didn't keep him in sweatpants for his fluff piece.

He's made a miraculous recovery without needing a ventilator. The cynic in me says they'll now declare ventilators surplus to requirements and slash funding for them. The Sun will proudly trumpet that the power of Brexit is all we need to thrash the Coronavirus.

Big Ron or Mugatu to confirm whether these are the ramblings of a paranoid lunatic, or whether I can finally join you in the Kingdom of Enlightened Truthers (KET).

He's made a miraculous recovery without needing a ventilator. The cynic in me says they'll now declare ventilators surplus to requirements and slash funding for them. The Sun will proudly trumpet that the power of Brexit is all we need to thrash the Coronavirus.

Big Ron or Mugatu to confirm whether these are the ramblings of a paranoid lunatic, or whether I can finally join you in the Kingdom of Enlightened Truthers (KET).

I bet you’d have never come to that conclusion when there were planes in the sky

I shouldn't mock given that I'm in exactly the same boat and I'm due a visit from the karma police but HEY HO

There's no indication that you can't catch it twice, is there?

Not to defend the stupid prick, but still.

A few people have but it's rare

Be careful what you wish for we do not want a virus that keeps coming back

Reactions: VoR
I mean it was his life’s dream to be PM, I hope he doesn’t feel utterly humiliated that a little over a year into the job his own party is planning to bin him because he’s been a spectacular failure :(

are they ACTUALLY plotting to oust him? I mean who would be primed to replace him? Rishi ain't ready yet surely. it could be unpretty PRITI which would be much worse for the UK so i wouldn't be celebrating his scheduled downfall just yet.

I mean it was his life’s dream to be PM, I hope he doesn’t feel utterly humiliated that a little over a year into the job his own party is planning to bin him because he’s been a spectacular failure :(
I doubt he gives a toss, he’s got the title now, he can go on and make obscene amounts of money giving speeches

I doubt he gives a toss, he’s got the title now, he can go on and make obscene amounts of money giving speeches
He’ll surely go down in history as the absolute worst prime minister in history. His legacy is thousands of excess deaths, tanking the economy and lying in public to get his mate off the hook - he hasn’t a single accomplishment to his name.

are they ACTUALLY plotting to oust him? I mean who would be primed to replace him? Rishi ain't ready yet surely. it could be unpretty PRITI which would be much worse for the UK so i wouldn't be celebrating his scheduled downfall just yet.

They are, but not until after Brexit. When it goes horribly wrong, he's the fall guy. He led the Vote Leave campaign, was PM for all the legislation, was PM for the No-Deal scenario and all its consequences.

Who'll replace him? Fuck knows - it is a cabinet of none of the talents. Andy Zaltzman described them as "a Who's Who of who shouldn't be".

He’ll surely go down in history as the absolute worst prime minister in history. His legacy is thousands of excess deaths, tanking the economy and lying in public to get his mate off the hook - he hasn’t a single accomplishment to his name.

At least Trump got a couple of miles of his wall built. Johnson has done nothing but ruin, destroy and enrich his chums. So he'll be a legend in certain very small circles and a useless cumstain to the rest of us.

They are, but not until after Brexit. When it goes horribly wrong, he's the fall guy. He led the Vote Leave campaign, was PM for all the legislation, was PM for the No-Deal scenario and all its consequences.

Who'll replace him? Fuck knows - it is a cabinet of none of the talents. Andy Zaltzman described them as "a Who's Who of who shouldn't be".
The cynic in me thinks they’ll call an election when Boris goes in the hope that Labour takes over and gets the blame for the post Brexit catastrophe and inevitable rejoining of the EU.

At least Trump got a couple of miles of his wall built. Johnson has done nothing but ruin, destroy and enrich his chums. So he'll be a legend in certain very small circles and a useless cumstain to the rest of us.
The rhetoric among Tory voters over the last few months has changed to ‘we only LENT him our vote, we’ll vote Labour next time’. He obviously has the die-hards on his side but I’ve never seen people make such conscious efforts to distance themselves from their vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom