Born This Way (10th Anniversary Edition)

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
I'm warming up to Ben's song only because You And I has always been a hot fave of mine from this album. Those half-arsed yeahs though :zombie: Fuck you, you overrated theater kid.

Tisch

Pauline Quirke has passed away...
I'm actually loving all of these so far. The Ben Platt one is a bit basic yes but there's not a huge deal you can really do with Yoü and I.

I feel someone has already said but is that it now? Or are we getting the whole album?

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
There's PLENTY you could do with Yoü and I. It's only a lack of ambition or imagination thwarting it.

This whole thing feels like a nice idea, poorly (and only partly) executed on the whole. And it only serves how untouchable Gaga is, so I guess it very much serves a purpose regardless.

Diddy

Rice Queen
There's PLENTY you could do with Yoü and I. It's only a lack of ambition or imagination thwarting it.

This whole thing feels like a nice idea, poorly (and only partly) executed on the whole. And it only serves how untouchable Gaga is, so I guess it very much serves a purpose regardless.
1624712113791.gif

funky

User
I agree that these covers only serve to highlight Gaza’s incredible vox and emotional weight. How do you make Edge Of Glory THAT dull?

funky

User
i had to retype Gaga four times before my phone accepted it which is probably why I missed it :(

funky

User
it was only called Electric Chapel because nothing rhymes with synagogue :(

Last edited:

RJN

User
It’s a little surprising Lady Gaga hasn’t commented on Palestine and caused a media frenzy

SystemAddict

Short Disco 2007
LGBTQIA+ legacy act Steps and their version of “Judas” cruelly snubbed by Gags.

“We're not saying we influenced GaGa, but I think that's where we would see ourselves musically if we released a song today." - Lisa Scott-Lee, 2011.

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
the choices made so far seem to be that her label wanted a balance between trying to cover the LGBTQI+ market but at the same time retaining some commercial sense, and IT SHOWS! That tweet speaks nothing but the truth.

Olivia Rodrigo should have covered You and I, it's what we deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom