Born This Way (10th Anniversary Edition)

You don’t like that? I think a reimagined whole album is pretty good, not sure it needs the whole regular album TOO but hey.

better than the usual reissue with some demos and one unreleased track or some shit

You don’t like that? I think a reimagined whole album is pretty good, not sure it needs the whole regular album TOO but hey.

better than the usual reissue with some demos and one unreleased track or some shit

I’d much rather demos and unreleased tracks than a few covers (looks like 6?) by other artists

The real question is will there be Born This Way 10th anniversary Oreos

I would definitely rather get unreleased demos or even some live recordings over Big Freedia, Kim Petras and Troye Sivan's versions of 'Hair'.

A ten year anniversary is reaching a little isn’t it? :D

I suppose when you’re young this album feels like a lifetime ago but for me it was released YESTERDAY

since when did people think it would be cool to bring back fucking Fatman Scoop in the shape and form of Big Freedia. Everything BG touches is shit. :(

Can't imagine a more lazy way to celebrate BTW, no extras and just a collection of awful covers. Cool.

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

I would have honestly preferred B-sides, remixes etc.

Triple vinyl set.

BLOOD coloured. Yeah.

No picture disc please the cover is shit enough already.

In fact, let's face it, The Greatest Thing destroys everything from Joanne up until Chromatica.

And yes I think we need a separate new thread for The Greatest Thing, officially The Greatest Thing Gaga Ever Did.

In fact, let's face it, The Greatest Thing destroys everything from Joanne up until Chromatica.

I still have hope they will both surprise us with a proper release out of the blue one time. I can see Gaga coming round to it now.

Gaga giving Cher a Scooch song and taking it away was not the greatest at all. Obviously it's a prolapse out of 10.

Too bad Geru didn't get called about doing a definitive Born This Way cover. I'd prefer outtakes and demos.

I am not a troll madame! :disco:

1. ARTpop
2. (The Fame) Monster
3. Chromatica
4. The Fame
5. A Star Is Born
6. Born This Way
7. Joanne
8. Cheek to Cheek

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back