Born This Way (10th Anniversary Edition)

Ironically this is one of the BETTER ONES.

I'm warming up to Ben's song only because You And I has always been a hot fave of mine from this album. Those half-arsed yeahs though :zombie: Fuck you, you overrated theater kid.

Put this in neon and you've got a Tracey Emin piece :disco:

1624657295313.jpeg

I'm actually loving all of these so far. The Ben Platt one is a bit basic yes but there's not a huge deal you can really do with Yoü and I.

I feel someone has already said but is that it now? Or are we getting the whole album?

There's PLENTY you could do with Yoü and I. It's only a lack of ambition or imagination thwarting it.

This whole thing feels like a nice idea, poorly (and only partly) executed on the whole. And it only serves how untouchable Gaga is, so I guess it very much serves a purpose regardless.

There's PLENTY you could do with Yoü and I. It's only a lack of ambition or imagination thwarting it.

This whole thing feels like a nice idea, poorly (and only partly) executed on the whole. And it only serves how untouchable Gaga is, so I guess it very much serves a purpose regardless.
1624712113791.gif

I agree that these covers only serve to highlight Gaza’s incredible vox and emotional weight. How do you make Edge Of Glory THAT dull?

i had to retype Gaga four times before my phone accepted it which is probably why I missed it :(

it was only called Electric Chapel because nothing rhymes with synagogue :(

Last edited:
It’s a little surprising Lady Gaga hasn’t commented on Palestine and caused a media frenzy

LGBTQIA+ legacy act Steps and their version of “Judas” cruelly snubbed by Gags.

“We're not saying we influenced GaGa, but I think that's where we would see ourselves musically if we released a song today." - Lisa Scott-Lee, 2011.

the choices made so far seem to be that her label wanted a balance between trying to cover the LGBTQI+ market but at the same time retaining some commercial sense, and IT SHOWS! That tweet speaks nothing but the truth.

Olivia Rodrigo should have covered You and I, it's what we deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom