Brandy: Behind the Music

WENDY WILLIAMS ALERT

(This is amazing btw)

I HATE how her best album was brushed under the carpet :hitler:

POP! said:
Ooh will watch this later, I wonder how they'll address the "accident"
They address it HEAD ON, so to speak.

LOL at the MENTOR AND FRIEND Whitney stuff at their rehearsal just before she died:

"She came in and said [blah blah blah]to me"

*footage of Whitney talking to Monica with Brandy sheepish in background*

Well that was amazing - just finished watching.

Her new image is brilliant. Shame about the music.

:D

Sadly not.

She does talk about being completely awkward in the Afrodisiac video though - BEST VIDEO EVER!

Was the new Brandy and Monica video shot on the same location as En Vogue's Riddle?

I watched a bit at the beginning, then cut to where the Afrodisiac cringing must have began. What's she embarrassed about - no one was even LOOKING at her in that video.

Was Diana Ross featured anywhere?

Last edited:
LOL at the MENTOR AND FRIEND Whitney stuff at their rehearsal just before she died:

"She came in and said [blah blah blah]to me"

*footage of Whitney talking to Monica with Brandy sheepish in background*
YES :D

I bloody LOVED this anyway. It reminded me of how good she was, and the Wanya thing was quite :o - didn't it say they met when she was FIFTEEN?

Last edited:
I didn't realise they still did Behind The Music. I used to LOVE THEM

I hate how in pretty much ALL the Behind the Musics they speak negatively/disown the artists' flop album(s). Sometimes it's TRUE, mind you, but I seem to remember them doing it with Usher, Pink, Blondie, Cyndi Lauper etc

Last edited:
It's not surprising when most ARTISTS disown their flops as well

And musically, what is there to say about Brandy post-2003? She's made some nice tunes but none have set the world alight.

Watching this now, love the bit with her lying about being married

Reporter: Are you engaged, married?
Brandy: Yes I'm married. I can't tell you the time or date but it was in the late Summer

Why wouldn't someone be able to reveal the time and date of a PAST event :D

My god Human has some major moments. At times she's a vocalist-auteur. The layers. Piano Man ranks so high, but Right Here (Departed), Warm It Up (With Love) and The Definition all still run me over. Just had a moment to Drum Life and then taken away in a stretcher to Human the title track and The Flood. Some of this material flat out would not hold my attention were she not such a marvelous mouthpiece. Finishing off with Fall.

*boooom clap*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom