"Breathe on Me" vs. "Touch of My Hand"

POP!

Let the light in
Arguably Britney's two finest album tracks/non-singles. Both a bit of a departure for her in 2003, sonically and thematically, but which do you prefer? The Moroder inspired "Breathe on Me" or far east asian tinged strings of "Touch of My Hand"?

"Breathe on Me"

"Touch of My Hand" - I personally prefer the "alternate" version with the strings in the intro

I always thought I slightly preferred BOM but I just had a moment to the above version of TOMH - it's beautiful

Meant to add a poll, fuck

For the record, I'm going to give "Breathe on Me" the edge for now, just barely... both are in my Britney top ten easy if not top five.

giphy.gif

Breathe On Me

As a teenage gay I wasn't into SEX BRitney yet besides I always found the TOMH chorus a bit jarring, it sounded like Britney got the whole Jive staff to do backing vocals for her in the chorus unlike on BOM where it suits her style perfectly.

Breathe On Me.

Always.

Whilst I like both, I don’t think I have EVER rued her skipping a song for release more than BOM.

I didn’t realise she’d performed both of these songs on EVERY tour since Onyx Hotel.

Breathe On Me.

Always.

Whilst I like both, I don’t think I have EVER rued her skipping a song for release more than BOM.

I didn’t realise she’d performed both of these songs on EVERY tour since Onyx Hotel.
Even the M&M Tour :D

Touch of My Hand is just decent? There are far better album tracks on ITZ alone. What a strange non-poll!

for reference my favourite Brit Brit album trax are How I Roll, Early Mornin, Blur, Shattered Glass, Brave New Girl, Breathe on Me, Unusual You, Phonography, He About To Lose Me, If I'm Dancing and No Seas Cortés :disco:

Sorry Jark, but you is off the mark.

What about Cinderella, Can't Make You Love Me, Before The Goodbye, I Will Be There, Showdown, Get Naked, Liar and Do You Wanna Come Over at?

Somewhat OT: I do wish we had a decent video of the M+M tour.

Well, decent in as much as the quality. Not the actual performance :D

“If you could only sing one of these ladies’ songs for a night of karaoke, who would you pick?”

*cunty laugh*

She is just DEPLORABLE.

I’m not even sure we can really claim that as a triumph for Breathe On Me since she didn’t even get the NAME RIGHT.

:D

Now let’s move to the part of the show we call “forcefully spilling the T for gay twitter”

That guy’s eyes really spook me out

Also she's a bit too young for that case of puffy Madonna face syndrome, but LEGENDTINA still SLAYS. SAY !

She also tried to kiss Britney so I'm inclined to think the truth is somewhere in the middle

bitch clearly doesn't even remember Jessica and Mandy, as SHE SHOULD. what a QUEEN OF CUNTS

I thought xtina actually came off quite well in that Watch What Happens live. Aside from being unable to complete a sentence without ten “you know”s. I think ten years of commercial failures has finally humbled her.

If it’s still in one piece then not her, presumably.
The correct answer, of course, is 'You do, mommy' (from the legendary No. 1 that never was "Vanity" - from the best album of the 2000s & 2010s which as we all know was sabotaged by Gaga)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom