Brexit CUNTS and QOLS

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
If ever a topic had so many divisive characters... it's time to nominate your CUNTS and QOLS of Brexit.

If it's not CLEAR who someone is please indicate in the post, what role they play.

Please only one of each PER POST. Only posters with more than 250 posts (as of today) may nominate.

The nominations period will be open for a while.

CUNTS

Caroline Flint MP
Chuka Umunna MP
Darren Grimes
David Cameron
Jacob Rees-Mogg MP
Jeremy Corbyn MP
John Mann MP
Julia Hartley-Brewer
Kate Hoey MP
Mark Francois MP
Michael Gove MP
Nigel Farage
Richard Grosvenor Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax MP
Theresa May MP

QOLS

Anna Soubry MP
Baroness Betty Boothroyd
Emily Thornberry MP
Carole Lucas MP
Chuka Umunna MP
Donald Tusk
Gina Miller
James O’Brien
Jeremy Corbyn MP
Joanna Cherry MP
Jon Bercow MP
Kenneth Clarke MP
Mhairi Black MP
Nicola Sturgeon MEP
Yanis Varoufakis
Yvette Cooper MP

Last edited:
It's never going to be over. Thirty years from now our children will be commenting on whether Sixtus Rees-Mogg or that thing that Boris Johnson's detached tail grew into will vote for Theresa May's deal.

Reactions: Zu
It's never going to be over. Thirty years from now our children will be commenting on whether Sixtus Rees-Mogg or that thing that Boris Johnson's detached tail grew into will vote for Theresa May's deal.
Maybe we'll do it annually. Like a shit Christmas.

I would nominate some awful #FBPE Twitter personalities but I honestly can't remember who any of them are, they all seem to be called Frances or Jolyon.

There's also an opinion columnist for The Guardian who seems to be on the front page of the website every day with the exact same article about the People's Vote, but naming these people only encourages them.

QOL - Yanis Varoufakis

I can't decide if Anna Soubry is a QOL or a CUNT. Her obvious disdain for Theresa May is EVERYTHING, but she WAS a Tory so...

USELESS CUNT: Richard Grosvenor Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax

Mark Francois’ suggestion that he has an enormous pony cock and great big huge balls the size of grapefruits (admittedly I may have conjured up the notion of the latter) has meant that I’m now unable to stop thinking about his DOWN THERE

PLEASE KILL ME NOW

It's staying open probably until it's DONE.

Please send me a letter letting me know who wins c/o heaven (or more likely HELL after that sickening revelation) because I very much doubt I’ll even live that long. What if it goes on FOREVER? :shock:

QOL - Emily Thornberry

I’ve not taken much notice of what she’s voted for or even said about Brexit but I’m sure it’s very sensible and she’s always one to stick her oar in :disco:

Mark Francois’ suggestion that he has an enormous pony cock and great big huge balls the size of grapefruits (admittedly I may have conjured up the notion of the latter) has meant that I’m now unable to stop thinking about his DOWN THERE

Oh come on, he's about 3 ft 6, he'd be grossly disproportionate. If his claim was valid, think of how often he's taken a sudden erection during one of Our Tommeh's speeches - the cunt would have fainted more often than Quentin Crisp on ether.

QOL - Emily Thornberry

I’ve not taken much notice of what she’s voted for or even said about Brexit but I’m sure it’s very sensible and she’s always one to stick her oar in :disco:
yeah right, her demonisation of the white van man went down well didn't it:googlyeyes:

Can I have WEE NIC as a QOL? Might be a bit controversial to certain posters on here but she has made some passionate speeches which has resonated well with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom