Bring Me Coffee Or Thursday

Who would you go and see live if forced at gunpoint?

• Total voters
Is it too early to drink prosecco? Alone?

I'm home alone for the night because Mandy has gone to Brighton to see Cliff Richard :square:

Westlife are at least attractive to look at!

She's been looking forward to this for 2 years :zombie:

Has anyone ever done a dance remix of Millennium Prayer? I feel it needs it.

CLIFF BLOODY RICHARD!? Does Mandy listen to his music around the house of a day?

I can’t be doing with either although if I HAD to choose it would be Westlife, OF COURSE.

Personally, I'd go Cliff. Let's face it, how many more tours does the bugger have in him? I take it the hostage taker wouldn't allow you to shout abuse or anything.

CLIFF BLOODY RICHARD!? Does Mandy listen to his music around the house of a day?
:D no. Luckily not. Although when we go on holiday she does make me listen to Summer Holiday :bruised:

In her defence, she bought these tickets to take her nan to see him. But her nan died. And she feels she should still go. But she was very excited today!

Between that and Superman IV, Milton Keynes has quite the reputation as a mildly grotty filming location :disco:

I'm home now and feel a bit better - I think it's just my LARGE WEEKEND catching up, just need to get to the weekend and have a nice lie in :shock:

Omg my new colleague just showed me a photo on another colleague’s instagram with yet another colleague commenting on said photo. Does this mean they have each other’s insta? Does this mean I have to join in too? OMG I NEED A NEW SOFT INSTA ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW *breathes heavy*

Omg my new colleague just showed me a photo on another colleague’s instagram with yet another colleague commenting on said photo. Does this mean they have each other’s insta? Does this mean I have to join in too? OMG I NEED A NEW SOFT INSTA ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW *breathes heavy*

All of my coworkers (like 6 people) follow me on Instagram but I made it so some of them can’t see my stories

I've noticed that I'm one of @RJN's "close friends" on insta and I'm very touched! :love: would appreciate more nudes though, that's literally the point.

Maybe I’m using my “close friends” list wrong, since it includes a lot of female friends and also my mother

Nudes are for Snapchat

I'm home now and feel a bit better - I think it's just my LARGE WEEKEND catching up, just need to get to the weekend and have a nice lie in :shock:

Same, I’ve been knackered all week. Going out friday doesnt work like it used to.

• Sad
Reactions: COB
:D no. Luckily not. Although when we go on holiday she does make me listen to Summer Holiday :bruised:

In her defence, she bought these tickets to take her nan to see him. But her nan died. And she feels she should still go. But she was very excited today!

Oh that is really sad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom