Britney Spears Singles Survivor - Free Britney Edition R2

I'm gonna mark my TERRA TORRRRYYYYYYYYYY (VOTE FOR THE WORST)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
Anything with at least one third of your vote has been DISMISSED. Hopefully this opens it up to more people not so familiar with her BACK CAT.

I generally think Moopy got it right, particularly with "Pretty Girls" at the bottom. But "And Then We Kiss" at the same ranking as "I Love Rock 'N Roll" and below "Perfume"? :shock:

21602.gif

=36. Mood Ring (6 votes; 35.3%)
=36. Perfume (6 votes; 35.3%)
=36. Tom's Diner (6 votes; 35.3%)
39. Swimming in the Stars (7 votes; 41.2%)
=40. And Then We Kiss (8 votes; 47.1%)
=40. I Love Rock 'N Roll (8 votes; 47.1%)
42. Someday (I Will Understand) (9 votes; 52.9%)
=43. From the Bottom of My Broken Heart (10 votes; 58.8%)
=43. Matches (10 votes; 58.8%)
=43. Ooh La La (10 votes; 58.8%)
46. Pretty Girls (14 votes; 82.4%)

Almost everything is a 9/10 or above for me at this point. The only ones that don't reach that mark for me are:

Born to Make You Happy - Unpopular opinion, I know. Probably has something to do with the fact that I didn't discover it until years later because it was never released here (we got FTBOMBH instead 🥴)
Make Me - I am very fond, but it just doesn't quite stack up to everything else left.
Slumber Party - see above, although this has really aged like a fine wine
I'm Not a Girl Not Yet a Woman - probably the weakest left, I do love a Dido (?) moment though

Half of these songs weren’t even singles, and I’ve never even heard of “Swimming in the Stars” :D

Born to Make You Happy - Unpopular opinion, I know. Probably has something to do with the fact that I didn't discover it until years later because it was never released here (we got FTBOMBH instead 🥴)

I would like to officially distance myself from this opinion

Maybe I'm just missing something, but is there a certain number we're supposed to vote for?

Was POP drunk when he posted this?

Oh POP! not album tracks & cast-offs with no videos in a singles survivor :(

Outside of Blackout and In The Zone (which I mostly listen to as albums), Born To Make You Happy is probably my favorite Britney song

These days I feel Britney's masterpieces were Baby One More Time, Crazy and Oops. Sorry to be that (straight) girl from 2000, but there were are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom