Britney Spears Singles Survivor - Free Britney Edition R5

I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the Demo version should have been the definitive version (including Britney eating CHEETOS in the intro)

oh and don't forget the Jason Nevins Rock Remix, what a BANGER

Spotify should just get both on streaming PRONTO.

I still unabashedly love Born To Make You Happy. It's very Solid HarmoniE, so much so that I wish B had rummaged into their back catalogue some.

Diddy
Voting for (You Drive Me) Crazy? Really? I guess iconic bops aren't your thing.

they’re all iconic bops now, and I felt the need to vote for more songs because there seem to be a colossal amount to votes for several songs that I couldn’t bear.

anyway to those putting Womanizer and Work Bitch at the top of the list now…… READ A BOOK 🖕💅

I like Work Bitch, it worked better as a statement rather than a song and I liked the video but it put me off especially because it was the only decent thing in that GOD awful album, then on how it became a basic gay club staple, not to mention how every friend of mine quoted the lyrics in every social media post for years followed by something Ru Paul-esque like yassss hunty let's get sickening and I oop!

Following the recent news that her family et al were forcing her to work or else she would not be allowed to see her kids, kind of faded the yaaas hunty aspect and gave the song an alternative level of interpretation making it more like some sort of a sad self satire.

Wok Bash is the only iconic Britney single of the last decade. If you were a twink stanning Sometimes, and a coming-of-age slut stanning Gimme More, then it arrived at the perfect moment for your transition into gym kwayn.

I do admit bopping to Work Bitch every now and then while lifting weights and looking in the mirror, sweat dripping down my huge forehead while arching my back to show off my heinie.

"Work Bitch" is ridiculously good. So basic it hurts, and it just does not stop building until that "hold your head high..." release.

It's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom