• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
VOTE TO SAVE/FOR YOUR FAVORITE TO BREAK THE TIE

This is a TWELVE HOUR POLL - HOLD ON TIGHT GIRLS

SpqJ.gif

giphy.gif

We also need to start strategising now about which song to target next to keep Gimme More in the game.

I'm thinking Toxic, its days are numbered

I can't believe we have let the alias dictate this.

If you believe in fairness, if you believe in justice, if you believe in liberal values and a free world for all, if you believe in #FreeBritney, if you believe in democracy, if you believe in sitting here alone up in my room, then vote for Born To Make You Happy.

I don't even like Gimme More, it's just the other one gets on my tits. But OKAY

They’re my two least favourites of the remaining songs and I don’t have a strong preference.

(translation: i’m persuadable, show tits)

If you believe in fairness, if you believe in justice, if you believe in liberal values and a free world for all, if you believe in #FreeBritney, if you believe in democracy, if you believe in turning the lights down then vote for Gimme More.

If you believe in fairness, if you believe in justice, if you believe in liberal values and a free world for all, if you believe in #FreeBritney, if you believe in democracy, if you believe in turning the lights down then vote for Gimme More.

I believe in turning the lights on and exposing this corruption and filth.

Do you not miss simpler times when real people believed and lived according to good, Christian values? When the youth respected their elders, women obeyed their husbands and school girls dreamed of finding their knights in shining armour (instead of singing about creampies and bukkake)? Vote to make Britney great again, vote to #freebritney from perversion, vote Born to Make You Happy! 🙏

Ain't nobody got no time for no vanilla when Gimme More is having you up against the wall. The floor. The cloakroom. The toilets. The taxi rank. Behind the bins. Etc. And I absolutely love Born too.

I believe in turning the lights on and exposing this corruption and filth.

Do you not miss simpler times when real people believed and lived according to good, Christian values? When the youth respected their elders, women obeyed their husbands and school girls dreamed of finding their knights in shining armour (instead of singing about creampies and bukkake)? Vote to make Britney great again, vote to #freebritney from perversion, vote Born to Make You Happy! 🙏

Who even are you anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom