Britney Spears Survivor - Free Britney Edition ***TOP 5 TACTICAL SHOWDOWN***

All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there.... (VOTE TO ELIMINATE)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t believe the cruelty of anyone voting against that nice man who went down to the bottom of the ocean to get the QVC diamonique necklace OR WHATEVER IT WAS for Britney, even if she was an ungrateful cunt about the whole thing

He could have DIED

I can’t believe the cruelty of anyone voting against that nice man who went down to the bottom of the ocean to get the QVC diamonique necklace OR WHATEVER IT WAS for Britney, even if she was an ungrateful cunt about the whole thing

He could have DIED
I think it was Jed trying to shag his brother Ward that ruined it for me.

He could have DIED
This is an argument worth changing my vote for. Question is to what.

Pipo get your tits out x

DC I’ve booked the tickets x

Save Gimme More sweatys xx

image0.jpeg

Last edited:
wait, I thought ZenGiraffe was Zu reincarnated?
Obviously I don’t make it easy for anyone with my constant comings and goings but I’m definitely not ZG and also I’ve not been up @COB :(

I mean I have asked for SHARESIES and DOUBLE DIBS but have received some very spiteful replies and HOOF THREATS

I'm getting anxious about this twist; what if we're not online at the right moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom