Britney Spears - Swimming In The Stars/Glory (Deluxe)

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Not a new single but seemingly a Glory-era rarity - with a gorgeous cover

swimmi.png

Last edited:
I’m seeing keywords like EDM, Zedd and Britney Jean thrown around. :(
it's written with Matthew Koma, who apparently did a few sessions for Glory but none of the tracks made the cut.

They aren’t capitalising with her being in the news right now, surely? Who makes these decisions? Her conservator?

Looks like there's a re-release of Glory coming with this and another new song according to this

the x2 lp gatefold vinyl set includes all x17 tracks originally featured on “glory,” plus two never before released songs and remixes of “mood ring.

upload-2020-11-23-14-36-20.png

The rumour doing the rounds is that the other new song is a recently-recorded collaboration with the Backstreet Boys :shock:

confirmed

weirdly Do You Wanna Come Over? is actually track 7 (side B track 2) rather than track 2, as per the bottom left hand sticker

confirmed

weirdly Do You Wanna Come Over? is actually track 7 (side B track 2) rather than track 2, as per the bottom left hand sticker

Do You Wanna Come Over was track 2 on the physical release but track 7 digitally. No idea why or why they wouldn't have rectified it for this rerelease...

Can we do a listening party for this on release day (is it even going to be available on Spotify?)?

Here's a chunk of the Backstreet Boys song!

Well I like it. It does sound a little of its time, but the verses are pretty and chorus is BIG and I like her computerized vocals

WHO EXACTLY is responsible for her artwork or, more specifically, graphic design? What is that awful Britney Spears font supposed to communicate? Also they don’t need to include SPEARS

THERE IS ONLY ONE

:enya:

I heard this the other day. It's alright but it sounds dated beyond belief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom