Britney vs. Spears (Netflix Documentary)

not related to the Netflix doc, but a new NYT doc released yesterday (starting to lose count now) included revelations of Jamie bugging the house and taping audio of Britney's interactions (including in her bedroom)

once this conversatorship is disbanded I don't believe she will ever speak to him again. what a hateful man.

not related to the Netflix doc, but a new NYT doc released yesterday (starting to lose count now) included revelations of Jamie bugging the house and taping audio of Britney's interactions (including in her bedroom)

once this conversatorship is disbanded I don't believe she will ever speak to him again. what a hateful man.

The Controlling Britney doc was very good (just watched), and probably more insightful than the Framing doc. The bit about her trying to sneak in a prospective lawyer to pose as a plumber while in the mental health facility to avoid repercussions. Her mind :o

Here's a link to the Controlling Britney Spears one -

There's a sweet message from Britney's long term former personal assistant where she hopes "I hope Britney can see this" which Sam has shared on his story :)
FAPEmTKXEAAiTc4

So that was basically her Insta feed? :o

I just finished watching the New York Times documentary. Really there’s just no words to express how sick and twisted this whole thing is. You can watch it here:

This Robin Greenhill person seems especially like a grade A cunt. Britney fucking Spears can’t have sushi two days in a row with the money SHE is making? Making her work on her own birthday like she’s your slave? Go fuck yourself!

Last edited:
Tried to watch last night but fall asleep 15 minutes before it ends, i don't know if they saved some big reveal for the end but the part i've watched was mostly recycling things we know already. And i don't really see a point in interviewing people only to have them say i don't want to talk about this and that. Idk i guess i was just expecting sth bigger.

Just finished watching, those last 15 minutes were the strongest, what a fantastic speech that was, so touching and powerful and so in control, just amazing!

A thing that repeatedly troubles me though is how did they turn her normal medicines (whatever these were and for what we don't know) to lithium when she said she didn't want to do the shows. Doesn't lithium require some quite specific diagnosis unrelated to the alleged dementia? How did they justify changing her treatment to lithium overnight when she's been evaluated a hundred times? And why did the doctor who diagnosed dementia reacted like that when asked about that diagnosis? Was it due to confidentiality? Was this demonstration of mental health professional ethics? Idk am feeling this particular subplot stinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom