Britney's court testimony on the conservatorship

So she was promised she would get out of the conservatorship after the Circus tour "if she was good" and then obviously she didn't get out and in 2011 she came back as a medicated zombie. All of this is just...I'm speechless.

Surely stepping aside and making sure your actual daughter gets the best treatment possible should be the reaction and not having your own lawyer throw mud at her. Fucking vile.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie Spears now steps down voluntarily over the next few days to spare the whole thing being publicly documented and combed over by aggressive lawyers in court. Though Britney will probably want to pursue abuse charges by the sounds of it :o

@POP! i remember you saying a few pages back that the whole conservatorship on Britney was established on her alleged dementia condition which at her age was ridiculous. And based on what i've read afterwards this was due to the dementia box being ticked in the conservatorship application to the court. Am not sure whether this was the case but now that she has a lawyer do you think that after she's done with her family she can sue the previous judge who made this situation permanent and the court overall for mistrial that lead to these 13 years?

Last edited:
From what I've seen, Britney's story is very consistent. She's been saying the same thing privately for years and everything she says fits what we know and helps explain the weird things that have gone on over the past ten years (cancelling the Domination residency, her sudden lobotomy due to the drugs she was forced to take, little comments on Instagram stories like the fact that she's only had a speeding ticket once, which it now seems led to Jamie taking away her driver's licence).

@POP! i remember you saying a few pages back that the whole conservatorship on Britney was established on her alleged dementia condition which at her age was ridiculous. And based on what i've read afterwards this was due to the dementia box being ticked in the conservatorship application to the court. Am not sure whether this was the case but now that she has a lawyer do you think that after she's done with her family she can sue the previous judge who made this situation permanent and the court overall for mistrial that lead to these 13 years?
All of the medical records are sealed as far as I know, but yes the conservatorship in part appears to be based on the "Dementia" finding. This is even more bizarre because Jamie's own lawyer, Vivian Thoreen, apparently confirmed in court yesterday that there has been "no finding" as to Britney's capacity. I would think the doctors that signed off on those documents, and counsel that didn't inform her of her right to petition to end the conservatorship, are the better target than the judge.

I imagine she still has to play ball with the conditions of the conservatorship, if she acted out against their limitations — then they could potentially have cause/reason to escalate things further? Then again they're a law onto themselves so who know.

This provides a chronology of the conservatorship, and the precipitating events, which I found interesting:

July 26, 2004 - Britney's estimated $100-million fortune is placed into the SJB Revocable Trust. Britney is the sole Trustee.

June 7, 2006 - US Weekly reports that Britney's family has hired a Christian life coach to assist in her decision to file for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Aug. 2006 - During this month, Sweet Jamie Music, Inc., owned by Jamie Lynn Spears, undergoes a Change of Officer.

Aug. 5, 2006 - By now Lou M. Taylor, President of Tri Star Entertainment is representing Jamie Lynn Spears, who appears on the TV show "Zoey 101."

The Tri-Star website lists the staff as including Lou M. Taylor and Mitch Martin.

According to Lou M. Taylor's bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

Oct. 2006 - Britney hires Sean Phillip as a personal trainer. He claims that following Britney's separation from Kevin Federline, she didn't have the access code to her new house, didn't have a phone, and didn't have access to her money — only the number for a black Amex card assigned to her manager's business scrawled on a piece of paper.

Nov. 7, 2006 - Britney Spears files a petition for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Dec. 11, 2006 - Spears Management, Inc. is incorporated in California with a mailing address listed in Kentwood, LA.

Dec. 31, 2006 - By the end of this year, the Britney Spears Foundation is in a deficit of close to $200,000.

Feb. 14, 2007 - Britney is taken to rehab in Antigua by manager Larry Rudolph. Within 24 hours, she checks herself out and returns to Florida.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney nearly misses her flight from Miami to Los Angeles. The walkway is re-extended so she can board the plane.

Feb. 16, 2007 - That evening, Britney shaves her head.

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are drugs planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Feb. 17, 2007 - Britney no longer has access to any form of money. She cannot even book a hotel room because she no longer has the full number for the black Amex credit card that was scrawled on a piece of paper.

Feb. 20, 2007 - Britney checks into Promises rehab center in Los Angeles.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Kevin Federline is granted an ex parte (emergency) court hearing over custody of their two young sons.

Feb. 21 2007 - Britney checks out of Promises and drives to meet with Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defence attorney.

Feb. 22, 2007 - Britney checks back into rehab for the third time. She enters Promises for a one-month stay.

Mar. 21, 2007 - Britney is released from rehab.

Mar. 24, 2007 - An annual accounting shows the mailing address of Spears Management, Inc. has changed from Kentwood to that of Tri-Star Entertainment.

Apr. 13, 2007 - In a taped rant, Britney says, "My management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab - they were so right."

Apr. 19, 2007 - In a statement to Page Six, James Spears sticks up for Britney's manager Larry Rudolph - who was fired by Britney last Friday.

May 22, 2007 - Lynne Spears attends the season finale of Dancing with the Stars with Sam Lutfi, as well as discusses shoe and jewelry endorsements with him. (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 167)

June 28, 2007 - Britney visits the set of Zoey 101 to serve her mother with a faux restraining order regarding the boys.

Sept. 18, 2007 - Britney is ordered to undergo random drug and alcohol testing, attend individual counselling, and meet with a parenting coach.

Family court Commissioner Scott M. Gordon concludes "there is a habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol by (Spears)," but declines to alter the joint custody agreement which is in place between her and Kevin Federline.

Sept. 23, 2007 - Britney is charged with hit and run and driving without a valid license, stemming from an incident on August 6, 2007.

Sept. 25, 2007 - A family court hearing is set for November 26, 2007 to discuss Kevin Federline's request for an increase in time from the current 50/50 visitation schedule.

Oct. 1, 2007 - A judge grants Kevin Federline the sole right "to retain physical custody of the minor children."

Federline's attorney petitioned for Monday's unscheduled hearing after Spears was spotted shuttling her two children around LA over the weekend, less than two weeks after she was busted on charges of driving without a license.

Oct. 1, 2007 - The Dr. Phil show contacts Federline's family members asking them to be guests on an upcoming show about the custody battle.

Oct. 29, 2007 - Lynne Spears has signed a book deal with a Christian imprint. The book is to be based on her spiritual journals.

Oct. 29, 2007 - Wright Entertainment Group (WEG), owned by ex-manager Johnny Wright, sues Britney for unpaid commissions.

WEG managed Britney until February 2003, but was supposed to keep receiving commissions until February 2008 for deals negotiated on her behalf. Now WEG claims that Britney stopped paying in December 2006. WEG claims Britney has not accounted for or paid commissions for Zomba advances on LP's 3 and 4 ("In The Zone" and "Greatest Hits"), among other claims against "Britney Touring, Inc" (BTI).

Also, "Upon information and belief, SPEARS and BTI concealed from WEG a series of negotiations and agreements for otherwise commissionable Gross Receipts payable to WEG, thus diverting those commissions to SPEARS directly or indirectly, or to corporate entities without the knowledge, consent, or agreement of WEG, both before and after the termination Agreement."

Nov. 15, 2007 - Britney must attend court after a positive drug test. The cause is thought to be a prescription for Adderall.

Dec. 1, 2007 - Bryan Spears remains the President of the Britney Spears Foundation, having signed the 2006 tax return with a female accountant from Tennessee.

Jan. 4, 2008 - Britney is placed on a "5150" hold, which can last up to 72-hours if it is determined she is a threat to herself or others.

Jan 5, 2008 - Dr. Phil McGraw is invited into Britney's hospital room by her family. Britney walks out after he enters, and checks out of the hospital.

Jan. 21, 2008 - Britney sits for a deposition at the offices of Mark Vincent Kaplan.

Jan. 25, 2008 - Britney visits Dr. Deborah Nadel for the first time after the family court forces her to undergo a psychological evaluation.

Jan. 28, 2008 - Lynne and Jamie Spears arrive at Britney's house in separate cars at around 10 pm after hearing Britney and Sam Lutfi were fighting and that Britney was crying.

"Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

Jan. 30, 2008 - Paparazzi agency X17 reports that there has been a suicide attempt. Britney is alone at the house with Sam Lutfi, until he contacts Lynne Spears and requests her to come over. The police and ambulance arrive and take her to the Neuro Psychiatric Institute at UCLA ("NPI").

Britney's hospitalization is ordered on the recommendation of Dr. Deborah Nadel.

LAPD helicopters circle overhead in a tightly-orchestrated effort to ensure Britney doesn't escape from her home before police can obtain a warrant to enter.

Jan. 31, 2008 - In the early morning hours, Britney is placed on a second "5150" hold. According to Lynne Spears, Britney tells her doctor that she has been taking Adderall.

Jan. 31, 2008 - Lynne Spears files a declaration to obtain a restraining order against Sam Lutfi, claiming he was drugging Britney.

Feb. 1, 2008 - The probate laws of California are broken by the Superior Court when Judge Reva Goetz places Britney Spears under a temporary conservatorship (Case # BP108870).

The cause of the temporary conservatorship is due to "dementia."

A violation of due process occurs when Jamie Spears' attorneys select Samuel Ingham III to represent Britney, despite the California Probate Code specifying that Britney receive a document telling her she may select her court-appointed attorney herself.

Judge Goetz includes a handwritten note: "PVP Counsel shall review and discuss the orders and related proceedings with the Conservatee. PVP Counsel shall retain all copies of the orders and pleadings and shall not leave them with the Conservatee."

Part 2

Feb. 2, 2008 - Britney speaks for 30 minutes with lawyer Adam Streisand of the firm Loeb & Loeb.

Feb. 3, 2008 - Court-apppointed attorney Samuel Ingham III visits Britney unannounced at the UCLA Medical Center, determining that she didn't understand the court proceedings, and that "she lacks the capacity to retain counsel."

Ingham violates the law by writing a report expressing his opinion that Britney lacks capacity. There is no reference in the California Probate Code for a court-appointed attorney to write such a report, for which there is no statutory authority. Ingham does not leave a copy of the report with Britney.

Feb. 3, 2008 - Attempts to serve Britney's "manager," Sam Lutfi, with a restraining order fail twice over the weekend.

Feb. 4, 2008 - In a court hearing on Monday, Britney attempts to exercise her Constitutional right to hire lawyer Adam Streisand to represent her. He is denied.

Before being ejected from the courtroom, Streisand claims Britney's estate is worth $40-million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17-million IRS audit with Jive Records. Streisand says Britney has expressed a "very strong desire" for her father, Jamie Spears, not to be the conservator of her estate. He asks the court to name Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators.

Feb. 6, 2008 - X17 photographer Felipe accompanies Britney to the Beverly Hills Hotel to meet with Adam Streisand and business manager Howard Grossman.

Feb. 6, 2008 - Sam Lutfi confirms to X17 that Michael Sands, the former publicist of Mark Vincent Kaplan, is now working for him.

Feb. 6, 2008 - Sam Lutfi admits he gave Britney "a handful of pills" on the evening of Jan. 30, just hours before her parents arrived and before her hospitalization.

Calling from a payphone at an undisclosed location in Los Angeles, Lutfi claims he told Lynne Spears: “I said these pills are working wonders — they are miracle pills.”

Feb. 12, 2008 - Britney speaks to lawyer Jon Eardley on the phone before it is taken away and disconnected.

Feb. 13, 2008 - A physician is ordered to report to the court concerning Britney's medical evaluation.

Feb. 14, 2008 - Britney ceases to be the Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is replaced by Bryan Spears and lawyer Ivan Taback.

Feb. 25, 2008 - Lawyer Jon Eardley claims via his spokesman, Michael Sands (who also represents Sam Lutfi), that Britney has been robbed and is being abused.

"I have been informed of the existence of voice mails, etc., that include verbal abuse." Sands claims the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still. Sands claims there is an ongoing criminal investigation, but declines to say which agency is involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial r*** of Britney Spears."

Mar. 10, 2008 - "Britney Touring, Inc." is transferring from the SJB Revocable Trust to the newly formed Estate (Jamie Spears & Andrew Wallet).

Mar. 11, 2008 - Criminal defence attorney Blair Berk and Sam Lutfi exchange emails regarding a meeting at Berk's office. The emails are a part of Berk's declaration in support of Jamie Spears' request to stop harassment.

Mar. 31, 2008 - Larry Rudolph is rehired for the third time as Britney's manager.

Apr. 13, 2008 - JFXOnline reports that Adnan Ghalib has been stabbed after being attacked.

Sept. 16, 2008 - Lynne Spears releases "Through The Storm," detailing how James Spears and Lou M. Taylor planned the conservatorship.

Oct. 21, 2008 - JFXOnline insinuates that Britney and Adnan may be back "on" after photos arise of her wearing his ring.

Oct. 28, 2008 - Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Reva Goetz rules that Britney's conservatorship will become permanent. (Case # BP109096)

Nov. 19, 2008 - "For The Record" is released, in which a crying Britney claims her life is like Groundhog Day and "too in control."

Dec. 11, 2008 - Rolling Stone editor Jenny Eliscu, after interviewing Britney, says of the conservatorship: "It's a problem for her now."

Jan. 5, 2009 - By this date the "dementia" claim has been removed from court documents, and replaced with "unable to resist undue influence."

Jan. 16, 2009 - Adnan Ghalib and Sam Lutfi work together to deliver Britney a cell phone at a Beverly Hills hotel.

Jan. 21, 2009 - JFXOnline releases a taped message Britney left for lawyer Jon Eardley:

"Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away. I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”

Feb. 3, 2009 - Sam Lutfi files a lawsuit against Britney and her parents for breach of contract and defamation.

Feb. 25, 2009 - Adnan Ghalib is charged after hitting a process server with his car while trying to escape delivery of a restraining order.

Mar. 3, 2009 - The first date of the Circus Starring Britney Spears occurs in New Orleans, LA.

Mar. 18, 2009 - A three-year restraining order is issued against Adnan Ghalib and Sam Lutfi.

June 5, 2009 - Britney settles her lawsuit with Johnny Wright's management company, WEG.

Mar. 20, 2011 - Brand Sense Partner, LLC sues Britney for $10-million.

“Britney secretly made a separate deal with Elizabeth Arden in a sneaky underhanded effort to circumvent and evade its obligations to Brand Sense,” the suit states. “Brand Sense had a contractual right to a 35% commission on any Britney Spears-branded fragrance sold by Elizabeth Arden,” the suit claims. “But Mr. Spears complained that the commission was too high and said that Britney did not want to pay it.” A compromise deal was orchestrated, which would have delivered royalties directly to Britney.

June 16, 2011 - The first date of the Femme Fatale tour occurs in Sacramento, CA.

Sept. 28, 2011 - James Spears is made Manager of the Femme Fatale tour, earning him over $1-million via a 2% cut of Larry's 10% commission.

Feb. 17, 2012 - Britney settles her lawsuit with Brand Sense Partners LLC, paying the company commissions for a period of years, in addition to a lump sum.

May 30, 2013 - Atara Tours, Inc. is registered in Nevada with James Spears as President and Andrew Wallet as Treasurer.

Dec. 27, 2013 - "Britney: Piece Of Me" launches as a residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Nevada.

May 2, 2016 - Britney faces Lutfi across a table for four hours as she testifies for his lawsuit. By all accounts, she is cool and collected.

Sept. 7, 2016 - Lutfi settles his lawsuit against Britney and her parents, with Lutfi receiving in the low six figures.

Aug. 16, 2017 - The conservators file court documents asking to change Britney's will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18.

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback. It is unknown when Bryan Spears resigned as co-Trustee. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee. It is currently unknown who that trustee is.

Dec. 31, 2017 - The final show of the "Britney: Piece of Me" residency occurs at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, closing out a five-year run.

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is accepted as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust by the probate court.

May 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline files documents with the family court asking for a forensic accounting; Jamie Spears has refused to reveal Britney's financials.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

June 10, 2018 - Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet asks the probate court for a substantial raise. He is approved, and begins receiving $426,000 per year for his work.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

July 12, 2018 - The first show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Britney later testifies: "I was on tour in 2018. I was forced to: my management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney. My own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour. He handed me a sheet of paper as I got off the stage in Vegas and said I had to sign it. It was very threatening and scary. And with the conservatorship, I couldn’t even get my own attorney. So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the work."

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until a year later.

Aug. 26, 2018 - Britney ejects a fan from a meet and greet at a London POM tour date after the fan lightly touches the back of her sweater.

Aug. 28, 2018 - Britney is accused of being uncommunicative and disrespectful to fans at a Paris date of the POM tour. Both James Spears and Lou Taylor are spotted in Paris.

Sept. 1, 2018 - The final regular show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs in Blackpool, England.

Oct. 19, 2018 - Britney announces the Domination residency in Las Vegas, but leaves the scene before speaking to the crowd.

Oct. 21, 2018 - Britney plays one final show for the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour in Austin, Texas.

Britney later testifies: "When I came off that tour, a new show in Las Vegas was supposed to take place. I started rehearsing early, but it was hard because I’d been doing Vegas for four years and I needed a break in between. But no, I was told this is the timeline and this is how it’s going to go. I rehearsed four to four days a week. Half of the time in the studio and a half of the other time in a Westlake studio. I was basically directing most of the show. I actually did most of the choreography, meaning I taught my dancers my new choreography myself, I take everything I do very seriously. There’s tons of video with me at rehearsals. I wasn’t good — I was great. I led a room of 16 new dancers in rehearsals.

It’s funny to hear my managers’ side of the story. They all said I wasn’t participating in rehearsals. And I never agreed to take my medication — my medication is only taken in the mornings, never at rehearsal. They don’t even see me. So why are they even claiming that? When I said no to one dance move into rehearsals, it was as if I planted a huge bomb somewhere. And I said no, I don’t want to do it this way.

After that my management, my dancers and my assistant of the new people that were supposed to do the new show all went into a room, shut the door and didn’t come out for at least 45 minutes. Ma’am, I’m not here to be anyone’s slave. I can say no to a dance move. I was told by my at the time therapist, Dr. Benson — who [has since] died — that my manager called him and then that moment and told him I wasn’t cooperating or following the guidelines in rehearsals. And he also said I wasn’t taking my medication, which is so dumb, because I’ve had the same lady every morning for the past eight years give me my same medication. And I’m nowhere near these stupid people. It made no sense at all.

There was a week period where they were nice to me, and I told them I don’t want to do it that way. They said if I don’t want to do the new Vegas show, I don’t have to because I was getting really nervous. It was like lifting literally 200 pounds off of me when they said I don’t have to do the show anymore, because it was really really hard on me and it was too much. I couldn’t take it anymore.

So I remember telling my assistant, I feel weird if I say no, I feel like they’re gonna come back and be mean to me or punish me or something. Three days later, after I said no to Vegas, my therapist sat me down in a room and said he had a million phone calls about how I was not cooperating in rehearsals, and I haven’t been taking my medication. All this was false — he immediately, the next day, put me on lithium out of nowhere. He took me off my normal meds I’ve been on for five years. And lithium is a very, very strong and completely different medication compared to what I was used to. You can go mentally impaired if you take too much if you stay on it longer than five months. But he put me on that and I felt drunk. I couldn’t even have a conversation with my mom or dad really about anything. I told him I was scared and I my doctor had me on six different nurses with this new medication come to my home, stay with me to monitor me on this new medication, which I never wanted to be on to begin with. There were six different nurse nurses in my home and they wouldn’t let me get in my car to go anywhere for a month.

Not only did my family not do a ****** thing, my dad was all for it. Anything that happened to me had to be approved by my dad. And my dad acted like he didn’t know that I was told I had to be tested over the Christmas holidays before they sent me away, when my kids went to home to Louisiana. He was the one who approved all of it. My whole family did nothing."

Jan. 4, 2019 - The Domination residency is put on hold as "Britney" announces an indefinite work hiatus due to James' ruptured colon.

Britney later testifies: "Over the two-week holiday, a lady came into my home for four hours a day, sat me down and did a psych test on me. It took forever. But I was I was told I had to, then after that I got off. When I was told I had to, then after I got a phone call from my dad, basically saying I’d failed the test or whatever, whatever. “I’m sorry, Britney, you have to listen to your doctors. They’re planning to send you to a small home in Beverly Hills to do a small rehab program that we’re going to make up for you. You’re going to pay $60,000 a month for this.” I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved every minute of it.

The control he had over someone as powerful as me, as he loved the control to hurt his own daughter 100,000%. He loved it. I packed my bags and went to that place. I worked seven days a week, no days off, which in California, the only similar thing to this is called s** trafficking. Making anyone work against their will, taking all their possessions away — credit card, cash, phone passport — and placing them in a home where they work with the people who live with them. They all lived in the house with me, the nurses, the 24-7 security. There was one chef that came there and cooked for me daily on them during the weekdays. They watched me change every day — morning, noon and night. I had no privacy dog from my, from my room, I get eight gallons of blood a week.

If I didn’t do any of my meetings and work from eight to six at night, which is 10 hours a day, seven days a week, no days off, I wouldn’t be able to see my kids or my boyfriend. I never had a say in my schedule. They always told me I had to do this. And Ma’am, I will tell you, sitting in a chair 10 hours a day, seven days a week, in a fog… and especially when you can’t walk out the front door."

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate.

Apr. 3, 2019 - TMZ reports that Britney checked herself into a mental health facility a week earlier to help her cope with her father's illness.

Apr. 3, 2019 - Atara Tours undergoes a name change; Britney is named President, replacing James P. Spears. None of the other LLC's are changed.

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship.

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

May 10, 2019 - An evaluation is ordered after Britney appears in court alongside her mother Lynne, who is attempting to gain access to medical records.

At this hearing, Britney tells the probate court that, among other things, Larry Rudolph threatened to sue her if she didn't agree to the POM summer tour; that she had no time off between the summer tour and the rehearsals for the new Domination residency; that Larry Rudolph called her doctor and lied about her not taking her medication as punishment for not agreeing to perform choreography for the Domination residency; that she was put on lithium as punishment for asking to cancel the Domination residency; and that in January of 2020 she was forced into a mental health facility for four months as punishment for cancelling the Domination residency.

Britney later testifies about the May 10th appearance: "The last time I spoke to you by just keeping the conservatorship going, and also keeping my dad in the loop, made me feel like I was dead — like I didn’t matter, like nothing had been done to me, like you thought I was lying or something. I’m telling you again, because I’m not lying. I want to feel heard. And I’m telling you this again, so maybe you can understand the depth and the degree and the damage that they did to me back then."

Aug. 24, 2019 - Britney's psychiatrist, Dr. Timothy Benson dies of an aneurysm.

Britney later testifies: "...to be totally honest with you, when [Dr. Benson] passed away, I got on my knees and thanked God. In other words, my team is pushing it with me again. I have trapped phobias being in small rooms because of the trauma, locking me up for four months in that place."

Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him.

Aug. 28, 2019 - The probate court finalizes the 70/30 visitation schedule approved by the family court one year earlier.

Sept. 3, 2019 - A restraining order is issued against James Spears, ordering him to stay away from Sean and Jayden following the altercation.

Sept. 9, 2019 - Jodi Montgomery is named as Britney's temporary conservator of her person. She has already served as her "care manager" for over a year.

Sept. 9, 2019 - Within 10 days, Judge Penny is to receive a report from a court-appointed evaluator who spent 3+ months determining if Britney's medical care is appropriate.

Nov. 25, 2019 - Atara Tours, LLC is dissolved.

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Aug. 18, 2020 - An accounting report shows Britney's assets in the "estate" to be valued at nearly $56.4-million.

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s).

Jamie Lynn includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management as an authorized agent. Lou M. Taylor has 13+ years of experience with Stonebridge.

Aug. 27, 2020 - Britney nominates Bessemer Trust to become Conservator of her Estate.

Sept. 16, 2020 - James Spears requests the court allow Andrew Wallet to once again become Co-Conservator of Britney's estate.

Nov. 2, 2020 - Jamie Lynn withdraws her petition to move assets and asks to resign as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Nov. 3, 2020 - Tri Star Sports, owned by Lou M. Taylor, resigns as Britney’s business manager without prior notice.

Nov. 3, 2020 - Jamie Spears retains Michael Kane to serve as Britney’s business manager.

Nov. 10, 2020 - Judge Brenda Penny refuses to remove James Spears as sole financial Conservator, but approves Bessemer Trust as Co-Conservator of her Estate.

Feb. 11, 2021 - Jamie Spears files an objection to the proposed order appointing Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of her estate.

June 23, 2021 - For a second time, Britney testifies to the probate court that, among other things, Larry Rudolph threatened to sue her if she didn't agree to the POM summer tour; that she had no time off between the summer tour and the rehearsals for the new Domination residency; that Larry Rudolph called her doctor and lied about her not taking her medication as punishment for not agreeing to perform choreography for the Domination residency; that she was put on lithium as punishment for asking to cancel the Domination residency; that she was forced into a mental health facility for a month in January of 2020 as punishment for cancelling the Domination residency.

She also testifies that she wants to have a baby but her father will not allow her to remove her IUD; that she wants to sue her family; that her court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham failed to tell her that she could file to terminate the conservatorship; that she wants a new lawyer; and that she wants to terminate the conservatorship immediately.

June 25, 2021 - Samuel Ingham files the paperwork to make Bessemer Trust the co-conservator of Britney's estate alongside Jamie Spears, six months after requesting it orally.

July 1, 2021 - In a declaration attached to Bessemer Trust’s Application to Resign, the company states it was told by Samual Ingham that the conservatorship was voluntary. In light of Britney’s statement to the Court on June 23rd, they do not believe that to be the case.

Everything about this is sad. But I think that the adherence of drugs to induce coma "to heal her brain" is beyond words offensive unprofessional and charlatanism. Have you read the messages of Britney about that Lou Taylor person?

I had put this in my history to watch later, but forgot. I think I just got the appeal of AJ again. And on a sidebar, would probably choose the Alexis Mateo one over Nick at this point, bless. They do seem to get on though, which is nice.

Almost up to the present day with that timeline, but oh yes, that mom is a monster. And then to read Kevin pop up again - I was almost hoping he could reinvent his image by trying to help her, but no it's to get more money.

I sincerely hope that the parents and siblings are to give back all the money they "earned" from her. They don't deserve to benefit anything from Britney no longer. And the ironic thing is they'd have been more than ok financially if they had just done what was right by her.

:D
E6iKEIZWUAAlmQC

While this is obviously very sordid and depressing, I am so proud that she is finally able to speak her mind without being censored.

FUCK JAMIE LYNN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom