🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

just saw the documentary last night. God, the 90's were really savage and misogynistic :o also, I found it weird how normal that behavior was, talk show hosts, radio hosts, (male) comedians; everyone got a free pass. I do have earlier memories before I became a fan of Britney of watching the SG in the promo circuit in the same shows but I don't remember them having to go through the same rude situations she did :confused:

Apparently her streaming has seen a surge since the documentary. This is a sexy stat:

TOP 30 WEEKLY STREAMS - PRE-2000s ACTS

56M — Eminem
34.3M — Beatles
31.2M — Lil Wayne
24.9M — Fleetwood Mac
22.8M — Queen
19.4M — AC/DC
18.8M — 2Pac
18.6M — Michael Jackson
18.5M — Coldplay
18.1M — Linkin Park

17.7M — Eagles
17.7M — Kenny Chesney
17.6M — George Strait
16.8M — Metallica
16.6M — Foo Figthers
16.1M — Usher
16M — Red Hot Chilli Peppers
15.9M — Led Zeppelin
15M — Nirvana
14.7M — Billy Joel

14.7M — The Rolling Stones
14.6M — Pink Floyd
14.3M — Green Day
13.8M — Tim McGraw
13.8M — Elton Jhon
13.8M — Tom Petty
13.6M — Frank Sinatra
13.6M — The Notorious BIG
13.2M — Jay Z
13.1M — Britney Spears

Only female in the top 30 :(

Clearly you have to DIE to get those big streaming numbers judging by this list :D

Apparently her streaming has seen a surge since the documentary. This is a sexy stat:

TOP 30 WEEKLY STREAMS - PRE-2000s ACTS

56M — Eminem
34.3M — Beatles
31.2M — Lil Wayne
24.9M — Fleetwood Mac
22.8M — Queen
19.4M — AC/DC
18.8M — 2Pac
18.6M — Michael Jackson
18.5M — Coldplay
18.1M — Linkin Park

17.7M — Eagles
17.7M — Kenny Chesney
17.6M — George Strait
16.8M — Metallica
16.6M — Foo Figthers
16.1M — Usher
16M — Red Hot Chilli Peppers
15.9M — Led Zeppelin
15M — Nirvana
14.7M — Billy Joel

14.7M — The Rolling Stones
14.6M — Pink Floyd
14.3M — Green Day
13.8M — Tim McGraw
13.8M — Elton Jhon
13.8M — Tom Petty
13.6M — Frank Sinatra
13.6M — The Notorious BIG
13.2M — Jay Z
13.1M — Britney Spears

Only female in the top 30 :(

Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie: :whatami:

just saw the documentary last night. God, the 90's were really savage and misogynistic :o also, I found it weird how normal that behavior was, talk show hosts, radio hosts, (male) comedians; everyone got a free pass. I do have earlier memories before I became a fan of Britney of watching the SG in the promo circuit in the same shows but I don't remember them having to go through the same rude situations she did :confused:
probably because those same men were a little too overwhelmed/outnumbered to pull that shit toward five confident, loud women.

Just this week this Lindsay Lohan interview has resurfaced on Twitter and has even generated a few articles. 2013 is hardly that long ago but the interview is very hard to watch now.

Just this week this Lindsay Lohan interview has resurfaced on Twitter and has even generated a few articles. 2013 is hardly that long ago but the interview is very hard to watch now.

I do remember watching this one the day after it happened and did cringe at David's behaviour, he was a sexist mess but she handled it very well.
I know a LOT of people aren't fans of Lindsay and her questionable reputation but to go off script in a pre-planned interview just for laughs kinda makes him look like an abusive asshole. A woman should not suffer sexist mistreatment from men, even if she is an asshole herself too.

And she was there to promote something! He just sweeps that under the rug and is all like "oh that sounds boring, let's talk about you being a mess instead".

Wow, she handled it rather well considering she wasn’t briefed on him being an asshole beforehand.

L8G7png.gif

I think she eventually came around to vanilla because that is the kind of life she actually wants to live

Realizing after a week of eating the same flavor she needed to mix it up. The miscalculation of it all.

Chocolate ice cream isn’t even good so she has the right idea

ok, I figured it out
Strawberry = Max Martin
Chocolate = Danja (or perhaps Pharrell??)
Vanilla = Dr. Luke :dead:

I remember reading an article when I was a kid about Britney and Prince William. I think he had said he fancied her or vice-versa or maybe she was just due to come to the UK and be in the same location as him. Either way, the article was basically insinuating that she was a man-hungry sex fiend who was going to corrupt him or something. It was fucking ridiculous.

What was the second one? Should I call 911, 112 as it is here??
It was her dancing to creepy witch music and staring into a camera for 90 seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if she re-posts it with a different filter or something (isn't that her MO?)

Is this 'she needs help' thing somewhat becoming a part of her brand (it should) or does someone really believe she's never heard of it and is just having the time of her life?

Or.. she knows but can't tell...

Did she really write that?? I know the CONSPIRACY LOONS are having a field day with this story but the whole thing is just so BIZARRE now I'm starting to believe there's some truth to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom