🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

I imagine the whole 'make him sign a prenup' got a bit too much for her. Octavia Spencer has now apologised.

ik4o9In.jpg

There's also a post discussing the last documentary published alongside some old picture (never change Brit Brit). She also bangs on about the RED ROSE PROJECT (?) and about the rose that kissed @madonna and all sorts of other INCOMPREHENSIBLE stuff.

Every time I check her Instagram she is posting something that looks perfectly alright but is ALWAYS slightly off. QUEEN OF THE FUCKING UNCANNY VALLEY.

Sometimes am worried for her too. On the other hand If i had been traumatized from 13 years of been treated unfairly, reduced to someone who cannot take decisions, have basic human rights stripped off, been separated from my kids, been betrayed by my own parents and have had what was basically a cult telling me am not good, forcing drugs on me and admitting me in and out of mental institutions all under the legitimisation of a state court, I would have never had the strength and state of mind to deliver the speech she delivered that day on court, prior to being allowed to have a legal representation of her own choice. I think she has proven to be extremely coherent when it mattered the most but the trauma she had to endure will not heal itself up overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom