Brittany Murphy DEAD

murphy2.png

Brittany Murphy's cause of death has been confirmed in the US. According to reports, the actress suffered an accidental death caused by "community acquired pneumonia, iron deficiency anemia and multiple drug intoxication". The LA Coroner is said to have concluded on the subject of "How injury occurred?" It was "Drug intake".

It has been reported that the drugs in question were all prescription medication, but a full report is expected in two weeks time.

According to US website TMZ, the actress' condition was treatable and she might have survived had she gone to hospital and been given the right medication. While not being the sole cause of Brittany's death, it's thought the drugs certainly "pushed her over the edge".

Yeah, he hasn't always looked as bad as that though

and he is British apparantly, which I didn't know?

Last edited:
It's been over a month but I'm still genuinely upset by this :(

Faster Kill Pussycat is AMAZING

Faster Kill Pussycat came up on my iPod on shuffle when I hauled my fat azz on the treadmill. I almost shed a tear.

She was so fucking hot and lovely and had potential as an actress. She was only about a year younger than me I think. She should have been in a musical or played Janis Joplin in that long proposed biopic (although we already HAVE The Rose, thanks) like Debi Mazar said on Twitter

A friend of mine tried to get me to watch a youtube video of the apparent 911 call her mother made. Suffice to say I obviously refused. Who the fuck in the right mind would want to hear that and how on EARTH does shit like that get published?

RIP

This is one of the celeb deaths that I still cannot quite believe it actually HAPPENED and it makes it rather sad. :(

Her career was so ODD. After the Oakenfold song she seemed to disappear, only starred in rubbish z-list films, married Simon Monjack, had bad surgery and became rather aloof. And I still think it's SO STRANGE that she and he both died of the same unusual cause within months of one another.

Brittany Murphy's death was for me, what I can only assume Heath Ledger's death was for straight people.

RIP from mold :(

There's a HBO documentary about her death airing this week... Seems like it pretty much blames the husband (also dead) for everything.

that doc looks trashy as hell.

considering he died in the exact same way a year later, it seems likely that either they were on the same cocktail of prescription meds or there was something in the house.

but this just looks like a bunch of people keen to pin the blame on her older husband with no evidence.

if you watch videos of her in the last couple of years, she was underweight, always had tiny pupils and seemed a bit distant. probably it was just the drugs/meds and there's nothing more to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom