Busta ft. Mariah - Where I Belong

*talks fast*

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
YEARS after we first heard a clip of this being played and saw images from a music video (very Stella era styling so I’m not sure I want it to ever appear :zombie:) it’s finally out

Last edited:
My favorite rapper AND favorite singer. Both tracks are amazing. I love this a lot.

If we get a video there's absolutely no way Mariah will disappoint. I'm not sure what there even is to critique - the valium vocals are nice and offer an oral spritz and that's it.

a lesson in trying to recreate a past glory in every detail but comprehensively failing to write a half-decent song.

the production is nice and she sounds good but the song itself is ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.

why is Busta in 2020?

A video WAS shot back in.2017 I think.

Anyways I love it. Busta is a legend.

It the burka thing as dodgy as it seems to me...? No wonder it was shelved.

She looks good in the video, but whoever was doing her hair at the time... :kim:

What a bizarrely fantastic video lol. Mimi prancing around doing NOTHING :disco:

Busta is Muslim btw.

Reactions: dUb
She looks good in the video, but whoever was doing her hair at the time... :kim:

Yeah I just wish Mariah had a mini part like in IKWYW. But definitely looking gorgeous. And the part when she throws her heels across the camera :D :disco:

I love seeing her collaborating with the people she likes. Her and Busta are A MATCH.

She looks amazing. The song is just OK; it's the kind of thing you can easily play in the background without being particularly bothered about it.

So is this Busta song taking off or is it just lambily hype?

Seeing it heralded as the song of the summer and it’s the 3rd most added to radio this week

• Wow
I have no expectations for chart success anymore, but a "cheeky" fourth decade hit would be lovely, I'll say that much (not everyone has that!)

Sorry but I really like this! I know it's a shameless rewrite but it's fun and deserves to be some sort of hit. Surely it will definitely break into the Hot 100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom