ButterTart's Proper Trampy Prince Pip Memorial Trance Night! TONIGHT @ 8:40pm!

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
Well, after months of edging it's finally happening... my celebration of the great and good from the world of rancid trance. You'll be getting some commercial classics, a smidgen of Europop (although not much as @wurst already cornered that market with his splendid gala), as well as some new favourites and all time legends.

Get ready for:
✅Ultrabeat!

✅Music videos with bobsy women in ill-fitting uniforms!

✅Sash!

✅Sticky Dancefloors!

✅Overpriced Bacardi Breezers!

✅Ultrabeat!

So drop in, cop off, and enjoy a complimentary fist fight with a coked-up bouncer on your way out. See you there!

Last edited:
I'm READY

neon-pleated-tutu-1980s-clubbers-fancy-dress-dancewear-hen-party-uk-neon-pink-tutu-only-by-the-dragons-den_17302789.jpeg

I promise not to join this, trust me, you don’t want me anywhere near this when it starts :D

ENJOY EVERYONE

I think there are FIVE songs in here that are carried over from Dance Rate. Three of them are fundamental to any chavdance playlist, and the others never got past the semis so they're basically AS NEW.

Reactions: COB
I will need information on the likelihood of getting to finger a slag behind the bins at the conclusion of this fine event.

I might have to go and see if the supermarket has cans of Red Stripe for that truly authentic experience.

Anyway I think I’ll stick with a triple Aftershock and lemonade as my drink of choice.

If I remember rightly it was basically a Smirnoff Ice but obviously the cooler bottle made you feel all sophistamacated.

Alcopops were such garbage, but I'd be lying to say I'd probably had a night on nearly all of those pictured. Smirnoff Ice were the most tolerable.

I have watermelon liqueur that I bought especially for trying to recreate Bacardi Breezers so I guess I’m on those :disco:

Did our English Moopers have the pleasure of drinking a wee beastie and the larger bottle BIG BEASTIE?

I was also heavy keen on a REEF and Smirnoff BLACK ICE.

Impromptu alcopop top ten

1. Watermelon Breezer
2. Veba
3. Cherry VK
4. Irn Bru WKD
5. Peach Archers Aqua
6. Pineapple Breezer
7. Raspberry Archers Aqua
8. Cranberry Breezer
9. Lime Breezer
10. Metz
8655744456823. Reef 😖