Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2 + Potion ft. Dua Lipa

Tinashe and Normani duet PLEASE

Good ol CALVIN. QUEEN OF BLOATED MESS!

I like New Money. already onto the next though and it's Feels redux

the justice for JT!!!1 brigade WILL be pleased, but obviously I'm only here for Halsey.

Have Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke ever been in the same room together?

so... Stay With Me is apocalyptically dreadful. what a turd. Halsey's chorus sounds like a joke radio jingle and Pharrell's contribution must be his worst ever verse - and this from the man responsible for The Light is Coming.

awful. flush, and may its bowel-adjacent charms never echo in my ears again (not that I'm too worried about hearing this by accident!).

I fully approve of Halsey’s Kimberleh Walsh inspired spoken word performance which is far more relistenable than her usual bowel-adjacent NOX.

Poor Halsey, all that TikTok rant HOOPLA for an old load of nothing, then getting her way releasing it and FLOPPING while at it. Give us bops queen.

I don't fully approve of Justin just yet.

so... Stay With Me is apocalyptically dreadful. what a turd. Halsey's chorus sounds like a joke radio jingle and Pharrell's contribution must be his worst ever verse - and this from the man responsible for The Light is Coming.

awful. flush, and may its bowel-adjacent charms never echo in my ears again (not that I'm too worried about hearing this by accident!).
Why do I feel like this will end up as your number one song of 2022

it's fine, but globally it debuted at around 50 with 1.5m or something, which is kinda shit.

it's fine, but globally it debuted at around 50 with 1.5m or something, which is kinda shit.

It just went to 3m overnight and overtook Lizzo. Not sure why the sudden explosion but he might have a hit on his hands.

That Calvin and Justin one is obviously a summer banger, The oldie in me feels that the female part would be better with FERGIE!

Oh wait I just noticed it includes Offset :manson:

NEVER MIND. probably more of the usual mumble shite

and people wonder why Normani keeps getting chances but keeps squandering them, oh well; STAY has been slapping me silly endlessly.

keeps getting chances? :D her label put out one single per year...

keeps getting chances? :D her label put out one single per year...

as opposed to Camila who I despise and gets to put out albums with mediocre results! It just makes me endlessly livid that these girls couldn't use their connections to work except that bitch, but then again I think getting a gig as Shawn Mendes beard paid off beautifully. Normani is very talented, with nice vocals and an amazing dancer all around, why isn't she clicking with the audience?

this song is an absolute disaster. what is this project? what has he done to Normani's vocal? you can't even make out the lyrics to the chorus. awful!

He’s been listening to a lot of nu funk, nu disco, synth wave, lounge wave, funktronica and everything else that’s in right now and thought I KNOW I’LL MAKE AN ALBUM OF EVERYTHING IT’LL BE SO COOL

It’s amazing he’s been so successful as a producer because the man does not know how to edit.

I mean I suppose he knows how to plagiarise, so that’s probably why.

Finally a Normani track I Can get on board with! I bopped a bit to Dancing With a Stranger but I Cannot stand Sam Smith :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom