Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet / Familia

I actually don’t mind it.

She really has killed off any momentum she has though, hasn’t she? The last album wasn’t huge but Liar had some legs and My Oh My was a hit all things considered. Was it maybe the racist tweets etc that sort of put her off track? Or just general disinterest?

Yeah now that I think about it she's given us NOTHING these past seven or eight years. I kind of like "Never Be the Same" and that's it!

She's spray tanning white dancers instead of hiring hispanic ones 🥴 :D

E7FRR9bXsAAkzcn

Her threads are actually banned on Popjustice LOL. The least we can do is flush her.

What did she DO? :o

I can't be bothered reading 600 pages of Popjustice hysteria and personal essays.

now wait a minute, Lauren doesn't deserve this!
Most of those girls are actually fairly talented singers, but they're sooo generic. There's zero originality to any of them. Including Normani so far.

I actually quite like this :( She does need to pop a LOZENGE though.

her poor Record Co. just keeps THROWING their money away with this woman, just get rid.

How on Earth did she manage to snatch Ed Sh**r*n for her new single baffles me

The album is out. Apparently not competing for US #1, which is expected to go to Encanto for just 40k units. :shock:

• Love
Reactions: dUb
her brand has been permanently damaged by the Shawn nonsense, and a run of mediocre tracks... and a clear sense that she has no identity as an artist.

Psychofreak is not a bad song, it has something (or maybe it's just WILLOW who's good) but DAMN that SNL perf was rough.

She’s best imitating Rihanna and not much else. Normani is much more interesting to follow and has given us much more without even releasing a proper album yet.

you know, some pop icons have been dropped by their label for LESS than this. Hurry the fuck up Camila.

Projected to debut at #13 in America with 9k pure sales, 25k units.

For context, Avril's new album sold double that.

"psychofreak" is actually growing on me though. :shy:

Projected to debut at #13 in America with 9k pure sales, 25k units.

For context, Avril's new album sold double that.

"psychofreak" is actually growing on me though. :shy:
didn't Avril's album debut with 30k? not 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom