Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion - WAP

Jark

User
Friday.

I don't find Cardi particularly talented (Motorsport is her only verse I love) but she is charismatic af and serves visuals. The artwork is fab.

song is just OK - Megan probably goes harder than Cardi but Cardi does deliver the immortal line "I want you to touch that lil dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat" :D

maybe someone can embed the video, I can't on mobile. It's also just OK and randomly features Kylie Jenner in Shania Twain drag.

The song is average but fun. Megan is the much better rapper.

The video, of course, is what makes the song.

Also, the "there's some whores in this house" in the backing track sound very similar to the one from Shangela's "Work".

Last edited:
I don't like this kind of music at all and I also don't like such overtly sexual content :angel:

This is funny though - and perfect promo

I don't like this kind of music at all and I also don't like such overtly sexual content :angel:

This is funny though - and perfect promo

I can reply to that man enlisting at least 5 songs way WORSE than "WAP" but I bet he wouldn't even bat an eyelid because they're by men. Misogynistic bitch (not u dub x)

Reactions: dUb
my god :D

Screenshot-20200808-145454-Twitter.jpg

Apparently WAP was already popularly used for "Worship and Prayer" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! (:disco:)

Quite enjoying seeing conservatives trying to instigate a Nineties-style rap music moral panic over this song, particularly this from mega-dweeb Ben Shapiro:

Wet Ass P-WORD :disco:

GOBBLE ME, SWALLOW ME.

Thank fuck clubs are shut btw because I don’t think I could cope watching a bunch of white gays dance to this.

the way Cardi says giffme EFFRYTHING you GOT! through her teeth makes me HORNY!

I was 300% more of a slut this week and I definitely spelled my name every time I got the chance to :disco: The POWER of this track! The IMPACT of this track!

OK this is now growing on me :shy:

Don't call it a U-TURN :evil:

I come from a stronger line of homosexual heritage that vibes to 'My Neck, my Back' and 'WAP' in comparison feels a little bit ONE NOTE.

OK this is now growing on me :shy:

Don't call it a U-TURN :evil:

I come from a stronger line of homosexual heritage that vibes to 'My Neck, my Back' and 'WAP' in comparison feels a little bit ONE NOTE.

I saw some friends last night for a SOCIALLY DISTANCED gathering and we were watching videos on a projector then this came on followed by some Tik Tok challenge videos (which was basically the choreo during the chorus) that's when it hit me that context is essential for this song hence why I was a bit meh at first.

Well I've seen the TikTok videos and yes the best one is the gay working it out in the Tesco antipasti & olives aisle, and of course I get my life watching that

BUT ---

The song is still repetitive and a bit one note, and once you're past the shock value there's little else there...

DESERVED

And its an actual hit, not just a straight in at #1 on star power affair - for some reason I've been rooting for it, despite not listening much

I watched the video once. But It's good to have women at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom