Cazzi Opeia - Give My Heart a Break

EH-EH-EH-EH-EH-EH-EH

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
AKA the surprise SMASH of Melfest 2024 :disco:

I loved it from the get, so feeling rather vindicated by the result. Watching back, she definitely had one of the best-realised stage shows of last night, and she sang it much better than she did in her heat.

I hope she comes back every year and becomes the bane of @ButterTart's existence.

The booing was uncontrollable in the arena. According to a lot of Swedish people I spoke to they had to artificially inflate her score because she’s a notoriously violent drunk and they didn’t want her taking her failure out on strangers.

Also from where we were sitting the performance looked like a Pontins tribute to Mr Blobby.

The only positive takeaway from last night - results wise. I was expecting this to be unfairly overlooked. It’s an incredibly fun and well realised song / performance.

It’s alright and I’ve definitely come round to it, but I can’t see myself revisiting it much. I Can’t Get Enough was MUCH better :disco:

NAR: following label consultation on developments in the wake of the landmark Marvin Gaye estate suit case settlement, all four members of turn of the century US girl group VITAMIN C have been credited as cowriters on the credits for both this and Loreen - Tattoo

God, watching this back - the absolutely RAPTUROUS crowd reaction during the middle eight is SURELY UNHEARD OF from Swedish crowds? :D

Anyway LOVE IT (10 points)

Separately - I've just clocked that this SLOTHFUL MADAME uses the EXACT SAME BEAT on every single one of her (own) songs :D

Separately - I've just clocked that this SLOTHFUL MADAME uses the EXACT SAME BEAT on every single one of her (own) songs :D
tumblr_m59fktyzYm1ro2d43.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom