Celebrity X Factor LINE UP CONFIRMED

At least streaming has killed the power of a bad charity single

It's been a Top 100 since the OCC have had it, hasn't it? And for some time before there was a 'next 25', but I don't think it was official. For some time I don't think it was even the next 25 positions - they removed old songs so it only contained new songs, or something.

Certainly in the days of the Guinness Books only the top 75 counted.

It's been a Top 100 since the OCC have had it, hasn't it? And for some time before there was a 'next 25', but I don't think it was official. For some time I don't think it was even the next 25 positions - they removed old songs so it only contained new songs, or something.

Certainly in the days of the Guinness Books only the top 75 counted.

Oh I used to love nothing more than passing an afternoon reading through the Guinness Book of British Hit Singles and Albums.

Just how low are sales?
I haven't seen a figure. But Dance Monkey is #2 with sales of less than 7k, and considering that had a head start until Saturday night, and Run plummeted (now #20 on itunes), I doubt it sold much more. And that's factoring in that it had barely anything from streaming which clearly is evident.

At least streaming has killed the power of a bad charity single

I guess the only way for a charity single to work is with sales now, I mean supporting a charity by streaming a single can’t seem much like a donation can it?

Missing for two weeks… hope he’s somehow ok

• Sad
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom