Celebrity X Factor LINE UP CONFIRMED

Under 500 sales for the #2 spot on iTunes? That really is diabolical, isn’t it?

No, those Spotify streams would equate to under 500 'sales' when it comes to the final overall chart.

Although to be honest, paid for sales are going through the floor anyway, so considering the iTunes chart is a rolling 24 hours, I wouldn't be surprised if you need to sell hugely more than that to make a large dent in iTunes.

I used to love the charts almost as much as I love shoes. I could have told you most acts chart positions off the top of my head, if asked. I now don’t have a clue, and the complicated process makes it a very unattractive prospect for me to learn. They seem to change the rules constantly and make it up as they go along.

Did anyone else think Simon actually looked relatively NORMAL on Saturday nights show? In the auditions his face looked terrible, but he looked pretty much back to normal on Saturday.

Reactions: SDF
I thought Simon's face had relaxed a little, since the benefits of veganism ( :side-eye: ) have taken affect

Last edited:
Have there been many Moopy songs over the years? I couldn’t forget Faloola Chong’s American Life cover :D

Lost another 400k viewers in the overnights on Saturday (3.1m), plunging to yet another historic low.

When even I get fed up, and have little interest watching I would say it’s past life support.

It's beyond embarrassing now. I wouldn't be surprised if they end it early. Meghan has won this already anyway. They made a massive deal of her getting to #2 on iTunes on the show on Saturday - forgetting to mention she has ALREADY got to #1 last year. I doubt she can sustain a proper career even if she does win.

I can’t see them ending it early, but the celebrity idea was a terrible one in my opinion. The first series was awful, and this one is just as bad.

At least in the first season we could look forward to Sharon throwing bile at Rebecca Loos in every episode.

That #2 means fuck all, unfortunately. Well unfortunately from the perspective of sales being so low nowadays. Cowell loves droning on about the young demographic, but they don't use iTunes or download.

Fast forward to 3.35 to avoid the disgusting performance.

Apparently the Pussycat Dolls will be launching a new single on this at some point this month.

They would be better off trying to get BBC Breakfast

Reactions: SDF
So, I watched this today. I have one main question. Why is Vinnie Jones so popular? I know his wife died which is very sad, but does that make him immune from criticism? No! Nicole getting forced in to giving him her safe seat was ridiculous.

V5 being in the bottom 2 was a terrible decision from the British public ( well the little percentage who are watching :side-eye:). In the sing off I really enjoyed the Love Island rejects. The original song they sang initially was DOG SHIT.

Megan was ALRIGHT, but it didn’t half take a while to get going. I couldn’t really her throughout the first half.

Whilst it's good Megan is doing her own songs, I think it's time we hear a cover from her

I had to go on to YouTube and watch her best bits on Big Brother earlier on today just to remember what she’s really like.

They probably want to position her as a bland balladeer though, because her personality isn't doing her any favours.

I really like the new Megan song :shy:

I’m fine with her singing her own songs but I think a change in tempo next week wouldn’t hurt her.

Apparently X Factor: The Band will be starting in January. Strange as that is usually when The Voice is aired. :confused:

Keisha from the Sugababes has been present at the auditions/boot camp stages. :o

Is Keisha a judge or is she just doing the auditions?

Just a mentor for the audition stages as far as I know

I love Megan;
Megan was ALRIGHT, but it didn’t half take a while to get going. I couldn’t really her throughout the first half.

As you said before, I quite like Megans music, but I also liked when she was ape shit on reality tv. Just reminding myself of this transformation

from 2:03:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom