Celebrity X Factor LINE UP CONFIRMED

or Love City Groove - actually that's an idea for the Love Island group when they inevitably come back for the final after Simon's made up thingy

Megan singing another new original song again. :rolleyes:

Whilst I appreciate her "artistry" and she has a good voice, this is just getting to becoming a DULL rinse-and-repeat routine.

Megan singing another new original song again. :rolleyes:

Whilst I appreciate her "artistry" and she has a good voice, this is just getting to becoming a DULL rinse-and-repeat routine.

It’s an absolute NONSENSE if you ask me. I am skipping tonight’s show although, I am not going to lie I will no doubt flick through tomorrow at some point.

It’s an absolute NONSENSE if you ask me. I am skipping tonight’s show although, I am not going to lie I will no doubt flick through tomorrow at some point.

At this point, I think Jenny and somewhat V5 are really the only ones I'm still watching this show for.

Though I am probably gonna miss tonight's show anyway. :D

I caught the sing off last week. That's it. I did listen to two of the Megan tracks on Spotify as well, though.
I wasn’t sure, as you also seem to revel in its downfall.

The first week I thought Meghan* was fantastic but listening to the same songs week on week I have really went off her.

* @Kalabaliken its MEGAN.

I hate Cowell, so yes, it flopping hard amuses me.

Megan’s song is very stripped back. But I think she does need to change it up, and sing something a bit more uptempo.

Euphoria (Loreen's version) back in UK iTunes chart at #144, so that's 3 extra sales clocked up.

I realise my last post was “very,very ‘arsh” as it is a hard song to sing, but if I was her I would have point blank refused.

Is Nicole having it off with Thom from the rugby boy band?

LUCKY LADY.

Why is Pete Waterman skulking about backstage in Vinnie Jones VT?

I actually really liked Megan's version of 'It Must Have Been Love'. :shy:

I mean, sure ANOTHER slow song for her but at least it wasn't one of her own and bar some notes she sang it pleasantly.

Nicole getting rid of Try Star was certainly a moment :side-eye:

Megan’s It Must Have Been Love was lovely.

I thought Jenny’s Skyfall was actually pretty good as well.

The Pussycat Dolls are reuniting on this weekends X Factor Finale. :disco:

Did no one bother with the final then? :D

Was it the final last night?

I had a friend text me that Baga Chipz was on it, but had no idea. Clearly that was the highlight.

Seemingly 'X Factor Celebrities' are #1 on iTunes with Run.

Such limitless imagination.

Yeah, the Frock Destroyers performed with Jenny Ryan on The Edge of Glory. I say performed they lip synced behind her. Apparently Jenny is good friends with Baga.

Yeah, the Frock Destroyers performed with Jenny Ryan on The Edge of Glory. I say performed they lip synced behind her. Apparently Jenny is good friends with Baga.
I thought it was just Baga and two other queens.

There seems to be some confusion on Twitter. Viv was meant to be there too but then said they weren't paying her so pulled out, then Baga said that was a misunderstanding and there were being paid after all. I don't know, I couldn't really follow it.

Currently outselling #2 by just under 2:1. But considering that #2 is the single which has been #1 for 9 weeks and sold less than 8,000 (72k equivalent streaming sales) copies last week, I'd imagine X Factor isn't going to do serious chart damage.

Still number one on iTunes, although lead now reduced - at current rate it will fall tomorrow.

#29 in the midweek yesterday, although that's difficult to call as it obviously wasn't released at the start of the sales week, so on sales alone it will rise. Unsurprisingly not top 200 on spotify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom