Celine Dion - Courage

I LOVE HER SO MUCH. What a QUEEN! :disco: Who knew back in the 90s that Celine would turn out to be the best VH1 Diva of the late 10s?

Aretha putting a bag down was up there, but Shania can wait inside while Celine is popping to Aldi in meta avant garde high courture.

Celine still wins. But Mariah has upped her self aware game of late.

It’s a bit long. And the songs begin to merge in to one. But it’s great that she’s still recording music.

STREAM CAUTION

Some legacy divas are making interesting music

Reactions: SDF
This is set to debut at number 1 in the US this week and 2 in the UK (behind Westlife).

This is set to debut at number 1 in the US this week and 2 in the UK (behind Westlife).

It's a shame that she can't get the top spot here but her last English album got to 2 in the US and 3 in the UK so this is an improvement on that, pretty good all in!

Bloody Westlife, I had no idea they were still going!

It's going to be Celine's first #1 album in the US in 17 years! She must be thrilled.

Westlife’s numbers are huge. 52k in the midweeks. :confused:

A record breaking drop from #1 to #111 in the USA

this cover of Wicked Game for Spotify is pretty exceptional

hearing her voice in that growly lower register is quite unexpected

Vegas dates POSTPONED indefinitely due to "persistent and severe muscle spasms" during rehearsals :(

I was never a huge fan of her music but lately i’ve become obsessed - she’s just such a STAR! .. and Courage is amazing!

Vegas isn’t having much luck of late, what with this and Adele’s sloppy pond.

that postponement post is the most intense video of all time :D

really happy she's not dead though!

that postponement post is the most intense video of all time :D

really happy she's not dead though!

:D yes somewhere between “I have a terminal illness” and “I’m the President and I have to tell you that the world will be destroyed by an asteroid next week”

It would come across as horridly insincere if we didn’t know Celine was ALWAYS LIKE THAT

Why does she not have a Hollywood acting career? We do not deserve Céline, but what a side hustle that would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom