Charity Shop Sue

THREE writers and not ONE joke between them!
ESvK-1LXsAA24m7.jpg

Oh HERE COME THE CAVALRY

I didn't mean it as a value judgement, I should probably clarify! Curb is one of my favourite comedies of all time, so it's an approach that I definitely think is valid (whether the CSS writing process works like that or not).

That tea? It STINKS

I can smell BULWELL BOGS in that, where ya been getting that bloody water from?

I tried this after all the gay fuss and I thought it was just that.

Last edited:
In the few bits of this I have seen I keep expecting the actors to turn to the camera and go ‘yeah? YEAH?’ to get a reaction. It’s not very good in my view but I also appreciate how annoying it is to have your sense of humour (or lack thereof :greta:) torn to pieces.

I will say that the refund episode raised smirks, but no more than that.

If I'm going to watch comedy where the humour is based entirely in the fact they're a sociopath, it really DOES need to have Nighty Night level lines to go with it

Not to go off topic but did we know Julia Davis is in ‘A Very British Scandal’?

People were FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES to see Susan at Manchester Pride last night. Queues around the block, a security blockade, COUNTLESS disappointed fans who never made it in. A real moment of vindication for the Little Charity Shopsters.

Striking while the iron is… (???) with a book

IMG_5988.jpeg

Ey up! Welcome to Charity Shop Sue's Tools for Management and Success!

As manager of a very successful charity shop, I know the difference between trash and treasure, and here is my most prized possession…my audiobook.

Charity Shop Sue's Tools for Management and Success is a guide that will illuminate your path to becoming a better manager and a better human person.

From my humble beginning as a market trader's daughter to a fashion stylist in Paris, I have carved out a career that most people could only dream of. Over the years, thousands of people have asked me for the secrets of my “Sue-cess” and it's only now that I feel the world is ready to understand.
Recorded live on location at the Sec*Hand Chances charity shop, you will hear me demonstrating how to be the World's Best Manager. Hear my business tips on how to make money, deal with difficult customers, and how to skin snakey staff.

Want to know how to build up your confidence? Want to demand a pay rise?

Want to become the person everyone desperately wants to be? Then jump on board the Charity Shop Sue Choo choo! The destination? A whole new you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom