Charity Shop Sue

It’s a fridge.

It’s a bookshelf.

I am SICK of having SMUTTY NOVELS like that on the shop floor. It’s NOT RIGHT for the KIDS.

It’s a fridge.

It’s a bookshelf.

I am SICK of having SMUTTY NOVELS like that on the shop floor. It’s NOT RIGHT for the KIDS.
Oh was it a FRIDGE that was made into a bookshelf and not an oven?! :shock:

THAT’S RALPH LAURENT.

I’m GONNA COLLAPSE.

Sue is obviously based on someone real as she’s very much a TYPE

KEEPING IT LOCAL :disco:

Sue’s very much like women (and I’m afraid it IS normally women) who work in social care (and I worked in that sector long enough to know) because they ostensibly CARE ABOUT THE SERVICE USERS but work in management positions TO BE A CUNT

Also I used to be a PA (in a social care setting) and the I CAN SEE YOU’RE EATING BUT COULD YOU DO THIS NOW routine is VERY familiar

Of course my stock response was “Oh no, it’s fine” rather than FUCK OFF WITCH I DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER

God I certainly don’t miss the interpersonal dynamics of the PA YEARS

Zu Klara’s Life Stories please :disco:

ANYWAY BACK TO SUE

sue-4.png

EXCUSE ME LAYDEH’S

Why has nobody been posting in our Sue’s thread today?! :shock:

REGISTERED NURSE COMING THROUGH!

EVERYONE OUT! YOU’RE TAKING UP TOO MUCH

*kicks fire escape door open*

OXYGEN

“What does that sign say on there?”

“A can’t read”

Reactions: Zu
Can ya cut that bit out please

I did not! There’s a Christmas Special floating around YouTube somewhere which includes her as well. I think it was filmed a couple of years before the MAIN SERIES.

I saw the Christmas special for the first time just the other day. More horror :disco:

Also some lovely leg action from SUE

And the guy who kicks off outside who also has his face blurred out is Shane Meadows :D

Not Charity Shop Sue related in any way shape or form but here's a picture of a lovely laydeh

Not Charity Shop Sue related in any way shape or form but here's a picture of a lovely laydeh

:disco: Don’t look the same without ‘er lovely feather cut do she laydeh?

Very much related to Charity Shop Sue, I think FASHION SHOW is rapidly becoming my second favourite episode after the TIPSY POST-FUNERAL one :disco:

And the guy who kicks off outside who also has his face blurred out is Shane Meadows :D

I thought you meant he was DWAYNE but that’s someone else. I’ve googled and NO FULL FRONTALS UNFORTS

As ever I have a greedy eye for someone who’s going to crush my Cornetto :disco:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom