Charli XCXssentials / general charles chat

Jark

User
this is happening TOMORROW :disco:

very much hoping that anybody and everybody with a passing interest in capital-p POP music passes through, since many of you seem not to have listened to The Holy Bible (the discography of Charli XCX, that is) :disco:

@Ag @ButterTart @Kate @COB @ZenGiraffe @Gangsta Nancy Lam @RJN @jivafox @Tisch @Iguana @POP! @Suedey @Pipo @Suomi @Devil @Soldi

so call your friends (ie tag those not tagged) and tell 'em it's a POP EMERGENCY! there will be PC Music, there will be bangers, there will be TONS of collabs, there will be brat-pop, electropop, 80s power-pop and possibly even a semi-ballad moment of whatever.

WanUltimateBlackbear-max-1mb.gif

also featuring Tove Lo, Carly Rae Jepsen, Christine and The Queens, ALMA, Rita Ora, Sky Ferreira, Caroline Polachek, Kim Petras & Brooke Candy AMONG OTHERS!

tomorrow 8pm, angels!

How do these get done nowadays? That thing that needed Spotify is no use to me...

I'll try to make a YouTube playlist too if I get time - should be doable

Nah, it's alright, I probably won't show up anyway, I know what I'm like.

OMG sounds like HEAVEN. I hope Icona Pop is not invited, this ain't no HEN NIGHT!

I didn't forget - nobody said anything so I thought i'd do something better with my time!

it's not my fault none of you bitches could muster an OUNCE of excitement!

I'm sorry @Jark, I'd have definitely attended if I'd been around - I'd love a rescheduled date, or even just a look at the playlist if you don't fancy running it again.

I'm happy to do a new date if people actually wanna do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom