Charlie's Angels

Jark

User
Reboot from Elizabeth Banks, starring Kristen Stewart, her famous father Patrick Stewart, and some other people.

I'm cautiously optimistic, it looks fun and expensive...

The girl who plays the English Angel in this is the daughter of TV chef Lorraine Pascale. Naomi Scott seems like she's exploded out of nowhere.

I just caught a glimpse of the trailer for this and got all excited because I mistook Elizabeth Banks for Kate McKinnon and I almost turned fully gay at the thought of her and Kristen in the same film :(

this hasn't done well at the box, has it? i blame ariana grande's shit new music.

It's an IP nobody cares about and doesn't have any big stars in it (sorry Kristen). If you absolutely insist on a reboot that nobody wants or asked for, then it's pretty much doomed to fail.

Did anyone watch it? I’m watching it now and … hmm it’s alright. The sort of the 4th film you’d watch on a plane

This was alright. Not embarrassing.

Ok well I’m finished.
I was going to say what a weird tone it had, I didn’t really feel much actual danger, and they were being quite weird about all the death.

But I guess the 2000s movies were just the same. It just felt quite EASY!

I am happy to see more female powered movies being made but I wonder if it was a bit patronising?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom