Charlotte Perrelli - Still Young

Suomi

User
Rumours circulating from the district of Croydon are that this comeback single has the energy of The Girl but the spirit of Hero. The writers of the song include Thomas G:son, who has made more contributions to helping the aged than Stannah Stairlifts, and Bobby Ljunggren, who saved Anna Bergendahl from having to pursue a medical career.

The stars are aligning for a triumphant return to the Melodifestivalen final, with many Scouse insiders believing she could benefit from the split vote of Danny/Eric Saade/Tusse/Anton Ewald and win the entire competition.

The promotion for this campaign has included Perrelli locking herself in a castle for several weeks in Sweden’s highest rated television show, and the double punch of this forthcoming documentary, in which Perrelli manages to make the pandemic all about her:

Noted dead person Anne Boleyn has been quoted as saying: “it’s a lucky thing that I’ve already been executed because I can’t face dying all over again when I hear this max track!”

The question is: are you ready?

Maybe there’s a chance she’ll make it, if everyone else is struck down by covid :disco:

Well it can’t be worse that MITT LIV

Reactions: Hak
The title always puts me in mind of this iconic mess, which would of course only have been improved by having La Diva Perrelli sing it.

"WE'RE STILL KIDS!!!"

*visibly develops osteoporosis onstage*

I’d like to give you the opportunity to apologise to Ms Perrelli, whoever the fuck she is

The blonde one

4C9FIGM.jpg

This comment has been reported. I’d like to give you the opportunity to apologise to Ms Perrelli, whoever the fuck she is, in case she stumbles across Moopy while definitely not googling herself.

I'm actually out of stock of moopy apologies, but I will lip sync to The Girl later instead.

Reactions: COB
I listened to the remixes for 2 hours while working out tonight and I have to admit, I have NEVER FELT SO YOUNG. Highly recommended.

You work out for TWO HOURS?! :shock:

I barely manage ten minutes!

#stillyoung

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom