Cheat

Rita

User
Did anyone watch this four parter on ITV? I thoroughly enjoyed it, and thought both Katherine Kelly and Molly Windsor were AMAZING throughout.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I fully intended to watch it, but apparently it involves killing a cat, so I'm not going to put myself through it.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
I watched the first episode last night - it looked really well done but it didn't grip me and I am not itching to watch the second.
I think I actually need to watch it again with no distractions and now I'm less tired. hmmm.

FetchFugly

closing in again
I watched the first episode last night - it looked really well done but it didn't grip me and I am not itching to watch the second.
I think I actually need to watch it again with no distractions and now I'm less tired. hmmm.

Yes I watched the first one earlier this week and Katherine Kelly was good but I wasn't really feeling it in general. The rest of the episodes are sat there for now.

Beryl

Boy stop, step awaaaaay.
I’ve got the last episode to watch and whilst I called the main plot twist I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and hope the last episode has even more twists and shocks to reveal

Kalabaliken

Pop Precision Since 1978
I just watched all 4 episodes of this because I saw an ad saying it was about to disappear off STV player. It was fine, but after watching The Victim this week too, it felt a bit 'soapy' in style compared to that, and not as good.

Rita

User
I just watched all 4 episodes of this because I saw an ad saying it was about to disappear off STV player. It was fine, but after watching The Victim this week too, it felt a bit 'soapy' in style compared to that, and not as good.

I didn’t watch The Victim but I do have it recorded. Will catch up this week at some point.

FetchFugly

closing in again
The Victim was excellent, very well acted. Kelly Macdonald's character was (intentionally) bloody hard work.

I did see that it was undeservedly rating below The Widow on ITV though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom