CHER Misc 2020s

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Following the New Threads Law, it was only a matter of time. Have several seats... it's CHAIR.

022520-cher-naomi-campbell-cr-fashion-book.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2020%2F02%2Fkim-kardashian-naomi-campbell-cher-cr-fashion-book-cover-02.jpg

6109950b154f61037f9a9167fc507dbe.jpg

For some magazine cover. The look is very Elvira meets Mermaids meets, well, CHER. Some of the more discerning posters may note that there may be some re-touching going on, but she looks out of this woman's world amazing (have a truth).

Last edited:
Is Kim Karadashian not also involved in this (or are we just ignoring her?)

Anyway, Cher looks incredible. If I can get over my fear of fainting every time I go to the surgeon, she is so my future :disco:

Is Kim Karadashian not also involved in this (or are we just ignoring her?)

Anyway, Cher looks incredible. If I can get over my fear of fainting every time I go to the surgeon, she is so my future :disco:

She's in the 3rd picture.

Surgery-wise, I think she just had the one nose job. Have you had any feedback on your own one yet SDF?

God at a glance I thought that was still Naomi :D

Only one person has noticed something different, I’m going back next week for my month check up and to hopefully get more

It's not ABBA again is it?

Hoping for some hot new material

It seems its not ABBA although that looks still in the pipeline along with her BOOK

Seems according to her twitter it will be more one off CHARIDY-SINGAL

The results of her labor, a cover of the Spanish version of the 1979 ABBA smash "Chiquitita," will make its debut May 8. The following day, the video for the single will premiere on UNICEF's COVID-19 Virtual Special, streaming at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on unicefwontstop.org and youtube.com/uincefusa. "UNICEF called and I told them I would donate my proceeds from the song like ABBA did with their Spanish version," she recalls. "I shot my part of the video at home and they later sent me the final cut with children from around the world in it. It's such a beautiful, optimistic experience. It's great when you can see anything positive now because all of the turmoil we are in."

It's not just the Abba's Spanish version of Chiquitita where the proceeds go to UNICEF, it's the English version as well. Sales of Gold being what they are, I assume it's still quite lucrative for them.

Sorry gays, it's Chiquitita. In Spanish.

At least Alla's got something to flick his bean to.

Jesus Cher, at least give us a hefty remix package then.

I love how they word that it's not just the Spanish version, but the English version too!

MEH. The Abba thing was a nice idea and it worked for her but the mostly identikit versions were not what the world needed from Cher and FUCK ME, we don’t need more.

A FAB cover, what a shame it’s not for a more of a :disco: release

You know if Cher can keep popping out ABBA numbers so can FUCKING ABBA

Perhaps my favourite headline of 2020 so far:

Cher sheds tears of joy as Pakistan's loneliest elephant wins freedom
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-as-pakistans-loneliest-elephant-wins-freedom

The plight of the animal known as Pakistan’s loneliest elephant is set to come to an end after a court declared he should be freed from Islamabad zoo - much to the delight of his longtime champion, pop icon Cher.

Kaavan, the 33-year-old Asian elephant from Sri Lanka, has been the focus of a four-year campaign by Cher to secure his release from Murghazar Zoo in Pakistan’s capital, after the singer saw pictures of the elephant living alone and held miserably in chains in a small enclosure, with only a small dirty pond to play in. On Thursday, Islamabad high court ruled that Kaavan should be freed, and ordered wildlife officials to consult with Sri Lanka to find him a “suitable sanctuary” within 30 days.

The news was met with triumph by Cher, who declared it to be one of the greatest moments of her life. Writing on twitter, Cher said tears were rolling down her face at the decision. She thanked the Pakistani government and then simply tweeted “Pakistani”.

The life of Kaavan has become one of turmoil. He arrived in Pakistan as a one-year-old, a gift to former dictator General Zia-ul-Haq from the Sri Lankan government, but began to be held in chains in 2002 when zookeepers were concerned about his increasingly violent tendencies. He began to show further distress after his mate Saheli, who arrived from Bangladesh in 1990, died in 2012. No other company was brought in for him, despite elephants being sociable animals who need companions, and he began to be known as Pakistan’s loneliest elephant, cutting a sorry figure in the zoo.

Kaavan’s woes continued until recently. Last year his keepers were suspended for stealing his food and a few months ago it was discovered that wild boars had been breaking into his enclosure and stealing his bread and fruit. Kaavan was also found to be severely dehydrated. In 2016, his case was taken up by Cher, who sent a representative to the zoo to try to get him released from captivity, and a petition for his freedom had hundreds of thousand of signatures. The singer said she could barely believe Kaavan’s freedom was now secured. “It’s so emotional for us that I have to sit down,” tweeted Cher.

Bless.

"It’s so emotional for us that I have to sit down"

Well that's something I can get on board with :disco:

That is genuinely a really beautiful and joyous story. Now, as always, let us thank GOD for Cher!

Reactions: Zu
loving how the fourth slide implies that she'd either fail the background check or doesn't have fingerprints :o

Imagine going to post a letter and CHER sells you the stamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom