Cherry Valentine DEAD

Just read this with my heart in my mouth. So tragic.

She got one of the biggest receptions on the Drag Race tour with her dance routine which paid ode to her gypsy heritage. It was phenomenal and showed off much more than she was able to show off on the show. She also got a huge cheer (and maybe even a standing O) when she talked about her work as a mental health nurse.

This is really really sad, especially as we're about to celebrate kicking off a new season.

Oh fuck that's awful :(

She seemed like one that was definitely unlucky to be screwed over by the Drag Race format. I don't remember being a fan but there was clearly so much more potential there than most early exits.

Oh how sad. I pegged them as a finalist before their season kicked off and they clearly had more than they were able to show. RIP

She got one of the biggest receptions on the Drag Race tour with her dance routine which paid ode to her gypsy heritage. It was phenomenal and showed off much more than she was able to show off on the show. She also got a huge cheer (and maybe even a standing O) when she talked about her work as a mental health nurse.
Sorry, another thing I just remembered. The organisers of the tour clearly recognised her talant as well, because they performed more or less in elimination order, but she was bumped right into the middle of the second half. We all agreed afterwards she was one of the highlights.

RIP.

This has hit me this morning … I always felt a bit of an affinity to Cherry in a way I don’t with a lot of queens due to her clear social conscience and background in mental health. I suggested a little while ago to my work that we try and get her involved as an ambassador for us (we are a mh charity). As well as being a fantastic queen, she always seemed like such a wonderful person. Such a loss to the Drag Race UK family.

Even though she was an early out, the season 2 cast spent ages touring with her earlier in the year… they must all be absolutely heartbroken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom