Cheryl - Let You

Rita

User
New single coming Friday.

I think the boat may have well and truly sailed. Back to the X Factor by the time the new All Stars series hits. MARK MY WORDS.

In fairness, Cheryl most definitely deserves to be on the panel of an X Factor All-Stars series (as does Dannii).

I’ve heard rumours. Sounds ghastly

Shall we guess the lyrical theme?

I won’t LET YOU hurt me
There’s nothing you can do
You’re so BAD AND DIRTY
I’m SO IN LOVE WITH YOU

Etc.

What are the odds on her dishing up the DEAD FAKE BABY card this time?

Y'know I still quite like Love Made Me Do It :shy:

The All Stars series of X Factor has potential

But, we're more likely to get Wagner V Journey South or him from Brookside rather than Alexandra V Leona ( :disco: )

Oh I don’t know. What ARE Alexandra and Leona up to at the minute?

Full title is probably "(I'm Not Gonna) Let You (Take Me Up The Arse Even If It Is Your Birthday)"

Alexandra is still playing Queen of the Night Whitney up and down the country

Not sure what Leona is up to :(

new releases this Friday:

Katy Perry
Miley
Tove Lo
Cardi B
Rita Ora
Kim Petras
Charli XCX

good luck getting a decent spot on New Music Friday, Cherly :disco:

D7q7-LIXsAA6_he.jpg:large

Last edited:
Has Cheryl got a slot on the BGT final? :o

Obviously the Cherly pretend baby mystery continues to fascinate me, and I’m excited to discover that at least 34 people’s favourite Pop Queen has recently shared some lovely photos which principally serve to demonstrate that the poor mite was born without a face :shock:

cheryl-son-bear-headphones-z.jpg

Or is that the electricity from the battery that is running that obvious robotic baby?

Reactions: Zu
:D Maybe baby’s hair turned blue with excitement after hearing one of Nikki Roberts’ sizzling new productions through those hot BEATS headphones :disco:

Yes I’m here for this too

Maybe we will get that album after all

You had better come thru on this, Moopy. If it was by anyone else you’d be all over it :oi:

You had better come thru on this, Moopy. If it was by anyone else you’d be all over it :oi:
This is much better than the last one, will give you that !

And there are mixes

Not entirely sure the world is ready for an orchestral Cherly, though.

Very good.

I love the backing track. Easily the most INTERESTING thing she’s done musically since her debut, for me.

BBC: Was it nice to come back and see the affection fans had for the band?

"Not really, if I'm honest. There were still some underlying issues that had never been addressed, sadly. It could have been a lot more fun than it was for us.

"We'd been off on our own for so long that you're not in the same bubble you were in first time round. That bubble had popped.

"There were great bits, too. Times when we cried from laughing. It just didn't have to be as tough as it was sometimes. That's all."

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48457642

She really has got to be one of the best popstars around today at selling it

BBC: Was it nice to come back and see the affection fans had for the band?

"Not really, if I'm honest. There were still some underlying issues that had never been addressed, sadly. It could have been a lot more fun than it was for us.

"We'd been off on our own for so long that you're not in the same bubble you were in first time round. That bubble had popped.

"There were great bits, too. Times when we cried from laughing. It just didn't have to be as tough as it was sometimes. That's all."

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48457642

All of which has nothing to do with the affection of the fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom