Cheryl - PARACHUTE

I don't need a parachute, baby if I've got you

• Total voters
What about the underrated LDR-penned Ghetto Baby tho?

Although the lyrical & visuals probably haven't aged very well to be honest.

They need to upgrade the potato quality 3 WORDS video on her channel. The iconica is not jumping out enough.

On the other hand, everything about Love Made Me Do It was DREADFUL.

It's impossible for me to be anything resembling objective when it comes to Cheryl but I actually really like this song and frequently use the #lovemademedoit hashtag on SoMe.

The video sucks and she was obviously by then bereft of her Britain's sweetheart tag and and everyone focused on her new face but underneath all of that, it's a decent song.

"The ink on my skin is all the places I've been" 🥰

TOP TEN - 2021 EDITION

1. CALL MY NAME
2. Promise This
3. 3 Words
4. Fight for This Love
5. I Don't Care
6. Let You
7. Don't Talk About This Love
8. Stand Up
9. Yeah Yeah
10. Crazy Stupid Love

1. 3 Words
2. Let You
3. Call My Name
4. Fight for this Love
5. A Million Lights (I was obsessed with this at the time :D )

I don't particularly care for Cheryl and found the live performances a bit laughable (oh no I WOoOAi@*&OOOON'T apologiiiiiiiise), but I always secretly didn't mind Love Made Me Do It and find it quite catchy.

Yes it bombed but I think maybe the public was ready to see Cheryl fail at that point and any song would have flopped.

I just tried listening to A Million Lights and it is three good to great songs surrounded by SHIT. Messy Little Raindrops is just as bad from what I recall and has aged worse. The debut is RATHER GOOD. Haven't heard the last album.

Cheryl has some amazing remixes.

This mix of I Don't Care is divine 😍

As is this

Finally listened. Love Made Me is much improved, but not quite a keeper. It's Love Island music. She looks a bit like Carol Vorderman in those thumbnails.

Call My Name really was the closest we've got to a modern JX style number. I wish she'd go back to this sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom