Chi Chi DeVayne DEAD

I saw Jinkx post the other day about her health but I did think she was on the mend.

She just seemed universally loved. :(

Noooooo! :( so sad. What a wonderful person, what a talented queen. Easily my favorite from her season.

She looked so ill in her last insta story, but that was about a week ago so I was hoping she was recovering. This is so so so sad. :(

Of all the drag race characters, she was one who always seemed so nice.

tumblr_o5wegbei9N1s6sc4lo7_r1_400.gif

:(

Heartbreaking, it was expected considering how ill she looked but so goddamn young. Poor thing.

I guess knowing what we discovered the last few weeks, it isn't that surprising as such, but how desperately sad.

I wonder if RuPaul will break her social media embargo to comment. Although the Drag Race Twitter claims to be from her.

Poor ChiChi that’s so sad. They were so beautiful both in and out of drag and one of the nicest queens. :(

Yeah Thorgy is still excellent entertainment value.

It's Derrick Barry that needs to be permanently edited out.

Thorgy has since said that the reason she kept touching Chi Chi in that lip sync was because she was worried she'd trip on the beads.

Your mileage may vary on how believable that is...

Thorgy has since said that the reason she kept touching Chi Chi in that lip sync was because she was worried she'd trip on the beads.

Your mileage may vary on how believable that is...
To be fair she clearly makes the grab her arm as though it's a gut reaction.

It's the CARTWHEEL that gets me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom